The 2013 CEV Champions League

• you make me laugh. maybe you can see in your sweet dreams ^^ :lol: Kim to Ecz no way :lol:

That news seems to be an unreal news belonging to the Turkish media. (like Kosheleva to Eczacıbası bla bla etc) Do not believe all you read in voleybolmagazin or Turkish media. ;)

Eczacibasi has more chance to win the CL this year because one of the biggest favorite Fenerbahce won't participate in CL (Bartek's style :D )

Yeah with this roster Fenerbahce could be the main favourite my mistake :aww: as you know they have no chance in CL this year so CEV Cup is a better choice for them ;) I am not a fan of Kim for Eczaci since there are many score options in Eczaci but it's true that she is in Eczacibasi's transfer list so don't be so sure about Kim since she wants to play in CL and there is tiger Nalan as manager (Even i don't like her she is a really dangerous woman in volleyball community)

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Oh come on burak we all know that fenerbahce cannot compete in the champions league even if kim stays there, right now we should let vakifbank and eczacibasi fans celebrate :lol:

• Yeah with this roster Fenerbahce could be the main favourite my mistake as you know they have no chance in CL this year so CEV Cup is a better choice for them

you don't understand me Tayfun. :aww: Previously Eczacibasi reaches to quarter final and they always playing versus other Turkish team in quarter (So, I told you due to that ) Meanwhile, it is a different issue. If Fenerbahce can participate in CL this year with this roster (Kim-Paula-Mari),we could be a chance at least as much as Eczacibasi or others.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• you don't understand me Tayfun. :aww: Previously Eczacibasi reaches to quarter final and they always playing versus other Turkish team in quarter (So, I told you due to that ) Meanwhile, it is a different issue. If Fenerbahce can participate in CL this year with this roster (Kim-Paula-Mari),we could be a chance at least as much as Eczacibasi or others.

I understand but if Fenerbahce could be in CL nothing will change Eczacibasi will match with Vakıfbank as always,it's our destiny :lol: it's not an excuse for Eczacibasi since with two recievers it was a hard job to reach F4,hopefully this year there is no Francia.

• I understand but if Fenerbahce could be in CL nothing will change Eczacibasi will match with Vakıfbank as always,it's our destiny :lol: it's not an excuse for Eczacibasi since with two recievers it was a hard job to reach F4,hopefully this year there is no Francia.

can you beat them this time? 8)

• can you beat them this time? 8)

Dunno,maybe even they won't match each other coz there is also Galatasaray.Previous year Fenerbahce as league champion avoided to play with other turkish teams so maybe this year Eczacibasi as champion will avoid but i am not sure the formula is related with it.League matches will give signals :win:

• Dunno,maybe even they won't match each other coz there is also Galatasaray.Previous year Fenerbahce as league champion avoided to play with other turkish teams so maybe this year Eczacibasi as champion will avoid but i am not sure the formula is related with it.League matches will give signals :win:

so in that case get kim already then i will cheer for your team 8o

• Fenerbahce is average Club, one time won CL, now problems with Everyone, named one of the biggest Club in the World is joke of May.

Eczacibasi as one of the CL Favourites is joke of July.

• If Fenerbahce can participate in CL this year with this roster (Kim-Paula-Mari),we could be a chance at least as much as Eczacibasi or others.

ye.. with average Setter, Paula without reception, Mari without shape..dreams like Women's Kenya Coach about World Cup Top 3.

• Fenerbahce is average Club, one time won CL, now problems with Everyone, named one of the biggest Club in the World is joke of May.

Just look at russian setters before tell fenerbahce's setter average.If they are average no word leaves for them to define.By the way you were a fanatic Fenerbahce fan previous year what happend now :whistle:

• Just look at russian setters before tell fenerbahce's setter average.If they are average no word leaves for them to define.By the way you were a fanatic Fenerbahce fan previous year what happend now :whistle:

If You had good memory You would know that I supported only Logan Tom. It was very hard but at least She has Gold, went away and now I am RIP.

• If You had good memory You would know that I supported only Logan Tom. It was very hard but at least She has Gold, went away and now I am RIP.

I don't have a memory to memorize 7,264 posts sorry :aww:

• Bartek is right, i remembered he was supporting Logan :lol: :lol:

• But star, u remember when I change the sequences of the players in the profile, but not when Bartek talked about Logan the whole CL period :S I :heart: u but this time I dont belive u :lol:

In 2009 they were 2nd in CL, in 2010 they were
    World club champions, and 3
    rd in CL. In 2011 they won the CL title. Do you know any other women volleyball club
    has accomplished as much as Fenerbahce in the last 3 years?

• In 2009 they were 2nd in CL, in 2010 they were
    World club champions, and 3
    rd in CL. In 2011 they won the CL title. Do you know any other women volleyball club
    has accomplished as much as Fenerbahce in the last 3 years?

It do es not work that way my friend 3 years is a short period to really know if a team is one of the best in the world or not, maybe if they become consistent just like bergamo of italy or uralochka of russia then we might include fenerbahce among the best clubs in the world ;)

• It do es not work that way my friend 3 years is a short period to really know if a team is one of the best in the world or not, maybe if they become consistent just like bergamo of italy or uralochka of russia then we might include fenerbahce among the best clubs in the world ;)

I have to disagree with your logic on this my friend, if
    bergamo is so consistent as you said then why weren’t they so consistent for
    the last couple of years? Consistency is a relevant term and you may have some
    arbitrary time limitation for that, but the fact the matter still stays the
    same. In recent years Fenerbahce is one of the most successful women volleyball
    club in the world!!

• Fenerbahce is the one of best Clubs in the World not because of awards, 3 years in prism of 52 years is nothing, but because of Fans who say these words as mantra.
    Without Them Fenerbahce would be like Germany's Traktor Schwerin which was one time CL Champion in 1968.