Brazilian League 2012/2013

• i remember you and celso were "debating" whether to include dani lins in the roster and you said that she should be included so that when it is her turn to be the lead setter she will easily adjust now after 4 years and after all that has happened do you still have the same view? :)

• i remember you and celso were "debating" whether to include dani lins in the roster and you said that she should be included so that when it is her turn to be the lead setter she will easily adjust now after 4 years and after all that has happened do you still have the same view? :)

Well, I dont remember anymore what I said 4 years ago..hahaha but I know I always liked Dani. I always though she was the future setter ahead Ana Tiemi or any other. For me she always had great tecnique, and she only needed more confidence, not only in herself, but also from Zé in her. To be honest with you, she was one of the only reasons, well her and Fernandinha, that I was a bit happy with Brazil gold medal in London. I was not supporting Brazil team, as you all probably know, but I do think Dani deserved that medal. She worked really hard and she deserved her chance, and after all she found the confidence in her game and did an incredible Olympic Games. ^^

• News from Osasco: The MB Adenisia fractured her hand and will pass by a surgery today. She will miss the first rounds of Superliga, but hopes to return as soon as possible.

• Vasileva is waitting for FIVB documentation to play for AMil.

She is 100% recovered, and hopes to play already this Friday.

While she doesn't step inside court, she enjoy the time to know more her teammates. She usually goes out with Fernandinha, Natasha, Priscila Daroit and Suelen. "I got along fast with the girls, they are joyful and receptive. I fell here is everyone together, as a team. In Italy, it is a bit more individualist."

She said she didnt know much about Brazil before, but that she is enjoying, specially the weather. "I love it. Anytime I can I go to the pool. The Only thing I had heard from Brazil was about the danger of criminality. Well, I got here and I saw nothing of that. I have no fear to walk around the streets."

Vasileva also said she loves to cook. "I like to cook but only when I have time. Usually I let one meat ready and prepare a salad. But what I like to cook the most are the sweats. I love brazilian food, Everything is so good. I love the meat, all kinds, but I fall in love for Picanha in Churrascaria. Not even talking about "Doce de Leite" (dulce de leche), Its awsome."

Not only Elitsa, but also Dani Scott can play already this Friday! ;)

source: http://www.saqueviagem.com.br/…etalhe.php?idPost=8090352

• Elitsa :drink: :drink:

• My friend Eduardo Athan did some videos for Sollys/Osasco.
    Jaque and Adenizia share it on facebook... :thumbup: