Azerbaijani Super league 2012-13

• Loko won the second set 25-15,

Rabita-Lokomotiv 1-1

In the previous match Telekom-Baki Azeryol 0-3( 22:25, 10:25, 14:25)

• Thank for the update, Nati. Appreciate your work!

• Welcome :)

In the third set Rabita lead 8-4, Loko came back now 12-15

• Rabita won the match 3-1 :super:

(25:19, 15:25, 25:21, 25:21)

• Rabita won the match 3-1 :super:

(25:19, 15:25, 25:21, 25:21)

Thank you very much, Nati. Appreciate your LIVE Score!
    Actually, I expect to watch this match via the LIVE stream of IDMAN AZƏRBAYCAN TV (as the program on the webpage indicates that it's LIVE) but it isn't.

• Thank you very much, Nati. Appreciate your LIVE Score!
    Actually, I expect to watch this match via the LIVE stream of IDMAN AZƏRBAYCAN TV (as the program on the webpage indicates that it's LIVE) but it isn't.

Idman tv broadcasted the match online, but there is something wrong with online stream, it was not available.

• My friends wrote to me: Castillo didnt play, grun scored more than before, but still she is not in her best shape.

• Based off of the video I was able to pull the lineup for Lokomotiv Bileceri. I updated the first page with the roster. They renewed with Russian Anna Popova and Ukranian Anna Kudakova. They also have sisters Irina and Yuliya Makarenko who both played for Omichka-2 in Russia's youth league last season. There is one player on the roster I could not find any information on. Perhaps someone is familiar with her:

Olena Yakimchuk (?)

Judging from her surname I'm assuming their Ukranian or Russian perhaps?

• I'm not sure but I think some of those players are nationalized one. Commentator told: there are some young perspective players for NT; Aysen, Anita( they are Azerbaijani) and Popova( so i guess she is nationalized).

You can add to Igtisadchi roster #2 Natalya Goncarova

• Thanks TheUSAFAN, very much appreciated your update. :cup: :thumbsup:

• Thanks to igtisadchi facebook fan page ^^

Well,so far they really are a DREAM TEAM,playing very good,I can't wait to see them play vs Rabita and Lokomotiv !

• I think this year champion is going to be between Igtisadchi and Rabita. I put money on Igtisadchi. They are outstanding in every skills. Can't wait to see them playing each other. :obey: :box: :drink:

• I think this year champion is going to be between Igtisadchi and Rabita. I put money on Igtisadchi. They are outstanding in every skills. Can't wait to see them playing each other. :obey: :box: :drink:

I think when Oksana and Polina will play, Azerrail will be stronger, they will have problem in reception, but Oksana is very good blocker and can use 2nd balls very goo, also Polina can kill critical balls. Still Rabita and Igtisadchi are favorites, Azerrail can be too, Lokomotiv and Baki Azeryol can make some problems for those teams.

Igtisadchi - Lokomotiv Biliceri 3-0 (25-13/25-11/25-16)
    Best scorers: Apinyapong 16, Sittirak 13, Metcalf 10; Kudakova 7, Abdulazimova 4, Zhidkova 3

Azeryol Baki - Telekom 3-0 (25-22/25-10/25-14)
    Best scorers: Gurbanova 22, Aliyeva 14, Adlerova 8; Ruban 9, Anisova 7, Stefanenko 5, Giogoli 4

Rabita Baku - Lokomotiv Baku 3-1 (25-19/15-25/25-21/25-21)
    Best scorers: Akirandewo 23 :super: , Krsmanovic 11, Montano 11; Havlickova 25, Monzoni 11, Artmenko 10, Juliana Costa 10

Standings:
    Igtisadchi - 6 points (2 matches, 6-1)
    Baki-Azeryol - 6 points (2 matches, 6-1)
    Rabita - 3 points (1 match, 3-1)
    Lokomotiv - 3 points (2 matches, 4-3)
    Azerrail - 0 points (1 match, 1-3)
    Lokomotiv Baladzhary - 0 points (2 matches, 1-6)
    Telecom - 0 points (2 matches, 0-6)

• 23 points for middle blocker in 4 sets,WOW Foluke !!