Azerbaijani Super league 2012-13

• GOOD NEWS!!! for Igtisadchi BAKU (AZE) - Omichka Omsk Region (RUS) Match :dance6: :dance6: :dance6:
    IdmanTV has made a change in its program,
    IdmanTV will live-stream "Igtisadchi BAKU (AZE) - Omichka Omsk Region (RUS)" match tonight.
    20.00 Voleybol. Cev kuboku. “İqtisadçı” (Azərbaycan) - “Omiçka” (Rusiya) (canlı)
    ** BAku Time
    + 3 hours for Thailand Time

2013 CEV Volleyball Cup - Women
    13 Nov. 2012; 20:00 hrs.(Baku Time)
    Baku, Azerbaijan
    A.Y.S. Sport Hall
    Igtisadchi BAKU (AZE) vs Omichka Omsk Region (RUS)

IDMAN AZƏRBAYCAN TV Live
    http://www.idmantv.az/canli/idman-canli.htm

• Great news!!!!! :)

• Carol can be commentator in sporTV like she does in Olympic games, but ana tiemi??? ;(

But its not comfortable for Carol! She wants to play a lot and she even don't have a team for this year. Someone from Superliga or other countries could sign with her and Tiemi :(

• But its not comfortable for Carol! She wants to play a lot and she even don't have a team for this year. Someone from Superliga or other countries could sign with her and Tiemi :(

If Atom Trefl could find some money for Carol, but it's impossible :mad:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• With all my respect to azerbaidschani teams, transferring good players and the league is getting stronger, but I am not happy with Igtisadschi and their transfer policy. Some years ago, I critizesed Amtsveleen Amsterdam for collecting the national players in one team and competing in IECH and now Igtisadschi. I think the national federations should not allow to this, since it is not fair for the other teams and it is even a disadvantage for the local players as well. CEV should bring better regulations to that, but since in FIVB World CLubs some NT are participating as club teams, I dont think it will happen. It is like Club team featuring National Team.

• With all my respect to azerbaidschani teams, transferring good players and the league is getting stronger, but I am not happy with Igtisadschi and their transfer policy. Some years ago, I critizesed Amtsveleen Amsterdam for collecting the national players in one team and competing in IECH and now Igtisadschi. I think the national federations should not allow to this, since it is not fair for the other teams and it is even a disadvantage for the local players as well. CEV should bring better regulations to that, but since in FIVB World CLubs some NT are participating as club teams, I dont think it will happen. It is like Club team featuring National Team.

At least Amstelveen hosted their own NT, but Thai NT playing in Azerbaijan league and European Cups is indeed something I'm also not too happy about. Of course it is nice to watch them play, but it somehow abuses the idea of club volleyball. It's ok to have 3 or even 4 players from one country in a team, but not the whole starting 7 of another NT...

I agree with you... And the just broke contracts with players, that's not cool. It already happened with Erika Coimbra and another players in the azeri league! TERRIBLE ORGANIZATION AND NO RULES IN AZERBAIJAN.

• I agree with you... And the just broke contracts with players, that's not cool. It already happened with Erika Coimbra and another players in the azeri league! TERRIBLE ORGANIZATION AND NO RULES IN AZERBAIJAN.

How about this club?
    solly osasco
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osasco_Voleibol_Clube
    Lots of Brazillian there!
    They won the NT , now they got 1st in club last year.

Not only Azerbaijan does that, also others do it either.
    but for me, it's nothing to think.
    You don't break the rule, it's fine.

• Osasco have a lot of money and then they could sign with those players. In Brazil, only Sesi, Unilever, Campinas and Osasco had money to pay our brazilians best players (Tandara, Fabiana, Sassá and Dani Lins in Sesi, Fernandinha in Campinas, Jucy, Fofão and Natália in Rio). And we have a rule in our league: only 2 foreign players per team and each players have points in a kind of ranking. Each team can have 32 points (repatriated players and young players from the basis' team don't count points). I'm sure that the organization still better than in the azeri league :)

• Osasco have a lot of money and then they could sign with those players. In Brazil, only Sesi, Unilever, Campinas and Osasco had money to pay our brazilians best players (Tandara, Fabiana, Sassá and Dani Lins in Sesi, Fernandinha in Campinas, Jucy, Fofão and Natália in Rio). And we have a rule in our league: only 2 foreign players per team and each players have points in a kind of ranking. Each team can have 32 points (repatriated players and young players from the basis' team don't count points). I'm sure that the organization still better than in the azeri league :)

...and more...
    ADENIZIA, CAMILA BRAIT and JAQUELINE dont count point, Jaque was repatriated 2009/2010, and Adenizia, Camila Brait were from OSASCO basis team) ;)

Wow, that's cool!!
    I hope that the other organization would do that !
    Thanks for information.
    I've never known it :white:

• For me i have no problem with what igtisadchi did since this is a professional level wherein you can assemble any kind of team you like whether in a homogenous form such as osasco or in a diverse manner wherein you pick 1 player from 5 or 6 countries then create a team, the only thing important for me is the ability of the management to pay their players and that those acquisitions be done in a legal manner :thumbsup:

• For me i have no problem with what igtisadchi did since this is a professional level wherein you can assemble any kind of team you like whether in a homogenous form such as osasco or in a diverse manner wherein you pick 1 player from 5 or 6 countries then create a team, the only thing important for me is the ability of the management to pay their players and that those acquisitions be done in a legal manner :thumbsup:

I fully agree.

I agree!!

You're right,I mean,it's obvious team with more money will have better players,it's not just in volleyball,it's in all other sports,like football,basketball,handball....And it's up to team to decide do they want 12 players from 12 different countries,or 1 full NT squad + 1 or 2 foreigners!!

• Chinese player Yang Hao join igtisadchi on monday :thumbsup:

really? So, I think I must add Igtisadchi to the favorite team now!

Yang Hao
    Yang Hao
    Yang Hao
    Yeah!