Azerbaijani Super league 2012-13

• Bad result for Rabita!! :( But I also thought Lokomotiv was going to beat Igtisadchi! ,,Thai'' team playing really good this whole season!!

• LIVE!!! Azerbaijani Super League 2012/2013, 1st Round
    A.Y.S. Sport Hall BAKU
    Baku, Azerbaijan
    Fri. 30 Nov. 2012
    Baku Time [GMT+4]
    Bangkok Time [GMT+7]

MEDIA STREAMING:

IDMAN AZƏRBAYCAN TV Live
    Program:
    15:00 Voleybol. Azərbaycan çempionatı. “Rabitə” – “Lokomotiv Biləcəri" (canlı)
    17:00 Voleybol. Azərbaycan çempionatı. “Lokomotiv” – “Azərreyl” (canlı)
    19:00 Voleybol. Azərbaycan çempionatı. “Bakı-Azəryol” – “İqtisadçı” (canlı)

* REAL TIME
    İDMAN AZƏRBAYCAN CANLI
    İdman Azərbaycan CANLI
    http://www.aztv.az/canli/idman-canli.htm

* DELAY A BIT
    IDMAN AZƏRBAYCAN TV CANLI
    IDMAN AZƏRBAYCAN TV Live
    http://www.idmantv.az/canli/idman-canli.htm

* REAL TIME
    İdman Tv Canlı izle - Canlı Tv izle - Kesintisiz Donmadan Bedava Hd Tv izle
    İdman Tv Canlı izle
    http://www.hdtvizler.com/2012/06/idman-tv-canli-izle.html

** TIME:
    Baku Time [GMT+4]
    Bangkok Time [GMT+7]

• Lokomotiv vs Azerrail will be an interesting match!! I hope Lokomotiv can finally start playing good in national league as they do in the Champions league !

• Tmr, it's gonna be rocked by Azerrail!

• LIVE STREAMING is available now!!!

• Nice comeback from Lokomotiv from 19-24 to 23-24 and then a tough decision to give Artmenko's serve out :S Even in slowmotion it was not clearly visible if it was still on the line...
    Loko's reception is quite weak, Nenova is running all over the court. On the other side, playing with Stam and Samec as OHs allows Radecka a much more creative game than when Hodge is on court...

• Rabita won easily:

“RABİTƏ” – “LOKOMOTİV BİLƏCƏRİ” - 3:0 (25:9, 25:15, 25:12)

• Havlichkova :obey:

Azerrail shouldn't be relaxed, even they are 4-5 points ahead.

• Is it 1:1 set, right?
    Why the score board while the break show 25-23 25-23? or It is 2-0?

• Well, at least the match is interesting...but the level :aww: Lokomotiv OHs are terrible, especially Artmenko. Havlickova will probably finish this match with 30+ points because she is the only one who gets the ball on the floor!

• 2 simple mistakes by Loko, and Azerrail won the 3rd set 28-26. (2-1)

• Now time for baki Azeryol-igtisadchi. I hope Baki Azeryol will make suprise :box:

• It definitely is, especially because of Nootsara :)

And what the hell is Adlerova doing in Azeri league??? Even in German league she was only an average player last season...

After Baki Azeryol transferred Olga, she played but I dont know why in this match Adlerova plays.

• This league is the funniest League in Asia/Europe.
    Buying players from around the world (f.e. the half or full thai-national team) for what??
    If the AZE-GOVERNMENT wont to get honor, they have to buy famous football players for one club, which can take part at the champions league.
    And to think, that Azerbaijanian Players will get better through this, it is sth like big error