2013 Mediterranean Games - Turkey - 20/06

• Turkey should invest heavily in training turkish coaches. Almost all successful nations have their own coaches: Brazil, China, Italy, Japan, Russia, USA and so forth (I don't know who was the coach of Cuba in the 90's). This is very important. More important than we could imagine and you have money to do it. When you have a foreign coach, you depend on him. If he leaves, it's hard to manage it. When you have a strong volleyball school in your own country, you almost always can handle it and you can be strong for a long time. :win:

Definitely right. :thumbup: To be honest, italian coach domination in the Turkish teams concerns me a lot. Need to find an effective way to train domestic coaches :!:

• Turkey should invest heavily in training turkish coaches. Almost all successful nations have their own coaches: Brazil, China, Italy, Japan, Russia, USA and so forth (I don't know who was the coach of Cuba in the 90's). This is very important. More important than we could imagine and you have money to do it. When you have a foreign coach, you depend on him. If he leaves, it's hard to manage it. When you have a strong volleyball school in your own country, you almost always can handle it and you can be strong for a long time. :win:

All great selections today started with foreign technicians.