2015 FIVB World League

• Is Russia finally going to win as match in this edition of the world league? I hope so even if it is against my country!

• many others similar voting of even 1000 people

wow! That's huge part of 38 mln...

you are so shameful without respect to anyone

clearly, we can all see who has no respect for other opinions here, It's clearly me

Russians offered him 1 mln euro to get Russian passport and he refused.

MAYBE because Russia PROBABLY won't give him EU passport?

coming back to WL... USA welcomed by Polish veterans holding flags, because of their national holiday :flower:

• Is Russia finally going to win as match in this edition of the world league? I hope so even if it is against my country!

Why against your country? Iran is out of tournament and doesn't care whether Russia win or not. Russia is fighting for survival in 1st division.

• Why against your country? Iran is out of tournament and doesn't care whether Russia win or not. Russia is fighting for survival in 1st division.

Because when Im fan of a team specially national, I like it wins every single match even if it is not important, but now the situation is so that I like Russia wins for the sake of volleyball!

• If Russia goes to second division, FIVB will abolish this stupid scheme and volleyball will win :)

P.S. Bulgaria plays very good vs Argentina, putting aside the many errors on serve in the first set. Velasco is furious, obviously he thinks that we are the one team Argentina has to beat every time :D

Unfortunately the injury of Skrimov is serious. I hope Plamen calls Valentin Bratoev, the next best server in the team right now.

• So funny comments I'm reading on Polish forums, always make my mood better. Some guy: "If only I looked like Anderson...", girl answered "In that case I would ask you for your phone number", "Anything else?" "Yes, we would play with each other" and so on, so on. :rolll:

• If Russia goes to second division, FIVB will abolish this stupid scheme and volleyball will win

:lol: I agree with you about this format, but Im not sure if they change it because of Russia. By the way now every thing depends on Serbia.

• If Russia goes to second division, FIVB will abolish this stupid scheme and volleyball will win :)

P.S. Bulgaria plays very good vs Argentina, putting aside the many errors on serve in the first set. Velasco is furious, obviously he thinks that we are the one team Argentina has to beat every time :D

Unfortunately the injury of Skrimov is serious. I hope Plamen calls Valentin Bratoev, the next best server in the team right now.

FIVB is not responsible for bad results of any team and will not change rules because of that. Russia had many chances to make its situation better even having this crisis. Lost every match is total disaster.

• Well Poland-USA match is fight for first place in group. It's a fight for avoiding Brazil in the last step before final in final six. Both reserve squads like both NTs agreed with each other. I predict USA is gonna win. Wrona is so weak MB, in first set he made 4/5 mistakes in attacking! Definitely so weak MB always good for a bench in Skra, bench in NT. I would prefer much more evem Możdżonek, I don't know what Stefan is doing.

• Well, 3-0 for Bulgaria.

I'm sure Argentina will be stronger tomorrow though, this is not over.

Aleksiev with 12/13 in attack and 3 blocks for a set and a half, not bad :lol:

Edit: This time we had good setting too, with Zhekov and Agontsev, not like previous years when all great setting was De Cecco and Uriarte

• That's true Christian compassion, xdd :lol:

• No comment, having 5 points leading in set and lost it. Big minus for Wrona and Łomacz so bad unlike to Kawika, Drzyzga is irreplaceable. So Poland will play with Serbia and Italy.