Brazilian League 2015/2016

• Supercup 2015

Rexona-Ades 3x0 Pinheiros (25-16, 25-16, 25-22)

Consedering the lack of rhythm, Rexona did a pretty decent game, good serving, good defense. Pinheiros had many mistakes, I dont know if this team can repeat the good games from last season, but time will tell. They did had the chance to close the third set, were winning 22-18, but Courtney did some very good serves and Rexona manage a great come back!

I still think Osasco is the favorite this season. Rexona, Sesi and Praia will have to work hard, but lets see what happens. ^^ Regular season starts next Friday.

Sportv broadcast Rexona-Ades x Valinhos Friday at 21:30h (00:30h CET).

• The game was pretty boring. :whistle: I know it's too early to tell, but I don't think Pinheiros will be able to do much this year. QFs should be quite an accomplishment to this team.

• Courtney's sets are so fast. I was so impressive!
    I think Rexona is the clear favorite. They have a solid base and the OPP position will be better this year. Monique can play really well in Superleague, especially with Bernardinho coaching her.

• There was a match yesterday from 11º Round.And tehre will be another today from the 3º Round.

I really can't understand why CBV cant make a proper calendar. The season starts before it really starts....

11º Round - it will happen 18-19/12, but one game was yesterday (why I dont know...what couldnt Brasilia and Valinhos play in this date?)

Terracap/Brasília Vôlei 3x0 Renata Valinhos Country (25-8, 25-19, 25-16) http://cbvstats.matchshare.it/…tats/match_data/61.0.html
    MVP: Paula Pequeno (Brasília)

• Based on what?

1) Re-watch one of men games and compare with the official stats.
    2) Vôlei Nestlé and Brasilia released different numbers of theirs games.
    3) CBV don't use VIS anymore and seem they are very confuse with this new system, the new Superliga hotsite is half in Portuguese, English and Italian. :whistle:

• I think it was about time for CBV to use a more modern statistic imo. This system is much more complete than the previous one that didnt inform nothing other than the scoring. Percentage is much better avaliation.

But knowing how CBV usually works, I can imagine how lost they still are updating to this system. :aww:

• I'm all for updating the system and I'm glad they are trying, but I really hope they fix it asap because as of right now, it looks like a huge mess.

hana do you mind linking here Nestlé's and Brasília's versions of their stats? I'm curious to see how different they are. I saw the stats on CBV's website and didn't notice anything outrageously wrong like what's been going on in the Men's league.

• I saw a photo of Brasilia's stats on FB group, I can't find it now but I remember Sara Dias as the best scorer (CBV said it was Paula Pequeno) and Roberta scored more than 1 block point, 3 at least.

Vôlei Nestlé-Rio do Sul

Some players have more/less points, Gabi was on fire yesterday and sometimes she is the only player Dani sees on court... She received and kill more balls than Lise. They also "stole" some block points from Marjorie.

OFF: Superliga new hotsite has developed for the same company who developed FantaVolleyCup, maybe we will have good surprises in the future.

• 1º Round

13/11

DENTIL/PRAIA CLUBE 3x0 SÃO CRISTOVÃO SÁUDE/S. CAETANO (25-16, 25-21, 25-21) - http://cbvstats.matchshare.it/…stats/match_data/1.0.html
    MVP: Tássia (Dentil/Praia Clube)

CONCILIG/VOLEI BAURU 0x3 VOLEI NESTLÉ (18-25, 21-25, 23-25) - http://cbvstats.matchshare.it/…stats/match_data/2.0.html
    MVP: Ivna (Volei Nestlé)

RIO DO SUL/EQUIBRASIL 3x1 CAMPONESA/MINAS (21-25, 25-21, 29-27, 28-26) - http://cbvstats.matchshare.it/…stats/match_data/3.0.html
    MVP: Ju Nogueira (Rio do Sul/Equibrasil)

REXONA-ADES 3x0 RENATA VALINHOS/COUNTRY (25-15, 25-11, 25-11) - http://cbvstats.matchshare.it/…stats/match_data/4.0.html
    MVP: Gabi (Rexona-Ades)

14/11

SESI-SP 3x1 SÃO BERNARDO VOLEI (25-15, 22-25, 25-20, 25-8 ) - http://cbvstats.matchshare.it/…stats/match_data/5.0.html
    MVP: Jaqueline (SESI-SP)

TERRACAP/BRASILIA VOLEI 0x3 E.C. PINHEIROS (23-25, 23-25, 21-25) -
    MVP:

• If Rio do Sul-Minas stats are right, Emilce Sosa equaled record for block points in a single match, she scored 11 blocks in 4 sets. She shares this record with Luciana Ruiz, Thatiana Crispim and Natasha Farinea.

• If Rio do Sul-Minas stats are right, Emilce Sosa equaled record for block points in a single match, she scored 11 blocks in 4 sets. She shares this record with Luciana Ruiz, Thatiana Crispim and Natasha Farinea.

Imagine what she would be able to do in an international level had she been like 10/15cm taller... :whistle:
    I'm honestly shocked Natasha was once able to score 11 blocks in a match. :gone:

• 2º Round

RENATA VALINHOS/COUNTRY 0x3 E.C. PINHEIROS stats
    Paula Borgo (OPP) 19, Letícia Hage (MB) & Clarisse Peixoto (OH) 10;
    MVP: Paula Borgo (OPP)

VÔLEI NESTLÉ 3x0 SÃO BERNARDO stats
    Kenia Carcaces (OH) 16, Suelle Oliveira (OH) 8;
    MVP: Diana (S)

DENTIL/PRAIA CLUBE 3x1 TERRACAP/BRASÍLIA VÔLEI stats
    Alix Klineman (OH) 25, Paula Pequeno (OH) 22, Daymí Ramirez (OPP) 19;
    MVP: Daymí Ramirez (OPP)

CONCILIG/VOLEI BAURU 3x1 REXONA-ADES :white: stats
    Natália Pereira (OH) 23, Mari Cassemiro (OH) 19, Carol (MB) 15;
    MVP: Mari Cassemiro (OH)

SÃO CRISTOVÃO SAÚDE/SÃO CAETANO 2x3 CAMPONESA/MINAS stats
    Rosamaria (OPP) 22, Carla (OPP/OH) 21, Mari Paraíba (OH) & Lia (OPP) 16;
    MVP: Carla (OPP/OH)

RIO DO SUL/EQUIBRASIL 3x2 SESI-SP :white: stats
    Jaquelin3 (OH), Camila Paracatú & Helô (OPP) 18;
    MVP: Camila Paracatú (MB)

• Gabi missing was a big blow for Rexona yesterday. Her and Natália are the only attackers in the team.

That is why I always had always complains about the opp position. When you are changing setters, and need time to adapt everything, having a relieable opposite is very important, and Rexona dont have that. Monique is not enough for that, she is a good player over all, but not an attacker. It will take time for the team to reach the right form.

We had a similar opp problem last season, but we had Fofão already in shape with Naty and Gabi...and both played quite well. This season, well other teams have improved their roster......It wont be an easy time for Rexona for a while.

• I think that Bernardinho can improve Lorenne Skills and use her as a starter.. if he wants.. Lorenne has a huge potential! If Lorenne and Monique have the same opportunities.. I Have no doubt about Lorenne Performance.. She will take the Opp Spot! I hope that Drussyla earned more time on court in this SEason..

Gabi missing was a big blow for Rexona yesterday. Her and Natália are the only attackers in the team.

That is why I always had always complains about the opp position. When you are changing setters, and need time to adapt everything, having a relieable opposite is very important, and Rexona dont have that. Monique is not enough for that, she is a good player over all, but not an attacker. It will take time for the team to reach the right form.

We had a similar opp problem last season, but we had Fofão already in shape with Naty and Gabi...and both played quite well. This season, well other teams have improved their roster......It wont be an easy time for Rexona for a while.

• 3º ROUND

10/11/2015

VÔLEI NESTLÉ 3x1 RIO DO SUL/EQUIBRASIL stats

Lise Van Hecke (OPP) 20, Helô (OPP) & Gabi (OH) 13;

MVP: Dani Lins (S)

19/11/2015

SÃO BERNARDO VÔLEI 0x3 REXONA-ADES stats

Monique (OPP) & Carol (MB) 12, Mayhara (MB) & Elisângela (OPP) 10;

MVP: Monique (OPP)

20/11/2015

CAMPONESA/MINAS 3x2 TERRACAP/BRASÍLIA VÔLEI stats

Rosamaria (OPP) 21, Roberta (MB) 19, Amanda (OH) & Paula Pequeno (OH) 16;