World Tennis

• oh yeah ! I couldnt decide which one to post on my signature cause I dont want to change my av :lol: that's a pity that only 20 kb can be in signature :lol:

• Oh my God, AMAZING MATCH, AMAZING!
    6 hours of fight, amazing tennis with great players! I've never watched a match like this!

Now I know why I am a big supporter of Novak. His behavior on court, his cheating, that he's tired, but then he is makes me angry sometimes, but when you see how he can motivate himself, how all his problems makes him stronger, how he can change his mind, mentality, everything, you can't say anything bad at him! This match proved how big he is. Although he's making mistakes, he losing serve, he's the winner at the end. Such an amazing sportsman. I love him! :obey: :flower:
    I don't remember how many times I had a tears in my eyes, because of Nadal. He did great job, too. With Novak they wrote a new card in history of tennis. I can not remind if I watched a match like this in the past. It was amazing 6 hours for me, so many different emotions, so many great game. I can't say anything more, 'cause I'm crying, so I will stop.

NOLE, YOU'RE A KING! I LOVE YOU! :heart: :obey:

+ beautiful Azarenka with her trophy.

• OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD !! it's was a horror it was unbelievable final !!
    Congratulations for both :obey:

NOLE !!! You're amaaaaaaaaaaaaazing !! :obey: :white: :super:

Vika !! awsome ! :flower:

• what an awful era - 6 hours!

slow courts and heavy balls killed tennis, now it just became to who will survive the marathon. disgasting! ITF :thumbdown: :call:

Should be 3 quarters with 30 minutes.

• Why there is no such thing like tie in tennis? :(

God, I think I've never felt so sorry for Rafa. What an amazing chase! What an amazing turn-around! Epic match, just unbelievable. It costed these 2 guys lots of health and strenght, they could barely stand on their legs, man I was almost in tears, 'cause seriously Rafa was so close to defeat Nole...I really don't feel like analyzing this match what Rafa should have done, what shouldn't...'cause that seriously doesn't matter now, I cannot blame him for anything, 'cause he was breaking his neck to get as close to Nole as possible, he was fighting totally like a madman, I will never stop admiring this man for his amazing spirit.

Next time Rafa. :kiss:

Serbia is on a a really impressive winning streak. First Nole, waterpolisti and now...their rukometasi? Hopefully not.

• what an awful era - 6 hours!

slow courts and heavy balls killed tennis, now it just became to who will survive the marathon. disgasting! ITF :thumbdown: :call:

+1 :thumbup:
    It's not like tennis, it's like biathlon combined of weightlifting(more like pushing, like baseball batters) and running.

Now I know why I am a big supporter of Novak. His behavior on court, his cheating, that he's tired, but then he is makes me angry sometimes,

This is absolutely not true! He is not cheating that he is tired, he is really tired!

1) He won't earn any benefits from this behaviour, because in this way his opponent encorages himself more and raises up his level to finish the "tired" player.
    2) It is not impossible in today's biological and technological development that some liquids that he takes or some pills that he takes to give him extra energy and bring him back to a level that he can be a real contender.
    3) There is a proven moment called "The Wall". It is mostly known in the marathon where the most DNFs(surrenders) happen not in the final kilometres but in the 20-25th km.
    To explain: when you do physical exercise your body is burning carbohydrates. When there are no carbs left, the body makes the transition from carbohydrates to burning fat but there is a moment of 15-20 minutes that this transition is happening and you actually are not burning anything. You feel that you haven't got any energy and you continue only on power of will. When you turn to burning fat you feel again a rush of energy and you are competitive again. Furthermore, Djokovic was and maybe still is in a non-carbohydrate diet so this moment when he faces "The Wall" comes to him sooner that to his opponents. I don't like Djokovic but if I had to chose to have the will power of someone, I would immediately, without any doubt, chose to "steal" Djokovic's will power.

• I'm really sorry, I just repeated the words which polish commentator were saying so many times, that Novak is cheating, that he's tired but then he can back in amazing style. Maybe they don't understand the truth, they have to read your post ;)

• Here it is... Official WTA Ranking

1. VICTORIA AZARENKA - 8585 pts
    2. Petra Kvitova - 7690 pts
    3. Maria Sharapova - 7560 pts
    4. Caroline Wozniacki - 7085 pts
    5. Samantha Stosur - 5430 pts
    6. Agnieszka Radwanska - 5330 pts
    7. Marion Bartoli - 4770 pts
    8. Vera Zvonareva - 4695 pts
    9. Na Li - 4450 pts
    10. Andrea Petkovic - 4000 pts

• After the match, my only feeling is: I am in love with Rafa!

It's absolutely a fantastic match! Really amazing and unbelievable! I could feel my heart pounding at the very end of set four, when Nadal tried so hard to win 4 consecutive points and managed to break even 2-2.

I am so touched by his move! Due to his defensive tactic, he has to run more distance than Novak, who continued to push Rafa harder and harder by hiting balls with unbelievable angles! Novak was able to hit the ball with precision and reduced unforced errors to the lowest level even his energy was exhausting. In comparison, Nadal lost his edge because of losing engery. His serve is slower in speed, and less aggressive in general.

But I was so amazing by Rafa's spirit, he never gave up, he flight like a soldier, he's look in the eye is so strong and powerful, he would try all he could to reach an assult that seemed impossible, his determination to flight until the last minute!

I have to say that I love Rafa's personality! He never speak too much, he just prove himself with action, action, and action!

I don't like Novak's humor and making fun of other people. I know a lot of people like him, but everyone has the right to choose who to love!

• What do you think? When will we see the first collapsed tennis player on court? Or the first dead tennis player at the age of say it 29 with a heart attack? Cause that's where we are heading ;)
    I will be very sorry for Rafa and Nole when they reach 45 years. I imagine into what invalids they will turn. :|

• What do you think? When will we see the first collapsed tennis player on court? Or the first dead tennis player at the age of say it 29 with a heart attack? Cause that's where we are heading ;)
    I will be very sorry for Rafa and Nole when they reach 45 years. I imagine into what invalids they will turn. :|

Yeah, I asked myself about it, too. Maybe it's a little bit controversial what we're saying now, but I think, that it's just a matter of time. There are few players, who can withstand such an effort.

• I don't understand why the organizers at ITF keep slowing the courts? Who benefit that? Not the players, the quiality decrease, the spectators cannot watch 6 hours matches - they just don't have so much time, not to mention the serious damages this cost to the bodies of youngsters. It is not the same to play 6 hours on clay and 6 hours on hard court, cause the latter is a lot more damaging... :thumbdown: