World Tennis

• Actually,Tamira Pasczek was 15 when she reached Portoroz semifinal in 2006,and she ended up winning the title!!! I hope Donna can at least make final,but I would like seeing someone that young winning WTA trophy!

Amazing, I forget about her, or the person that gave me the info forget her rather :P now she is in the final after beating Birnerova in three sets today, and will face Irina Camelia Begu in the final tomorrow. Begu is a solid player with heavy topspin in her strokes, strong forehand, but hopefully Donna can make it and catch the title!

• Amazing, I forget about her, or the person that gave me the info forget her rather :P now she is in the final after beating Birnerova in three sets today, and will face Irina Camelia Begu in the final tomorrow. Begu is a solid player with heavy topspin in her strokes, strong forehand, but hopefully Donna can make it and catch the title!

Begu just defeated Wozniacki at US Open ! And Donna is probably tired,after playing 7 matches,15 sets in 9 days,but she deserves this title and I would like so much to see her winning it! It's nice to finally see super-young girl doing great at WTA(this is her first WTA main-draw in her career)!

• Romanian Irina Camelia Begu defeated young 16-years old Croatian Donna Vekic in 2 sets, 6-4 6-4 in Tashkent final! That was Vekic's 1st WTA final, and Begu's 1st WTA title !

• This week will play two WTA International tournaments in Asia.

Seoul, Korea seeds: 1. Wozniacki, 2. Kirilenko, 3. Kanepi, 4. Petrova, 5. Goerges, 6. Lepchenko, 7. Zakopalova, 8. Makarova
    Guangzhou, China seeds: 1. Bartoli, 2. Zheng, 3. Cirstea, 4. Ula Radwańska, 5. Scheepers, 6. Niculescu, 7. Peng, 8. Cornet

Both tournaments award the same points, but the prize pool for Korea is larger.

• Kirsten Flipkens from Belgium won her 1st WTA title after she beated Check Republic's Lucie Hradecka in two sets, 6-1,7-5 in Quebec City final!! Kristina Mladenovic and Tatjana Malek won doubles!!

• In Davis Cup,Spain beated USA 3-1in Gijon, and Chech Republic defeated Argentina in Buenos Aires 3-2,so,final, Chech Republic vs Spain will bee played in Ch.Republic,probably in Prague or Prostejov !

• Well, then the USA is #1 favorite, but I also like chances of Serbian team, Ana Ivanovic and Novak Djokovic. They aren't that good in mixed doubles,but in singles they play great, especially in Australia!

• Caro has nice body :whistle:

Guangzhou R2: Robson def. Zheng, 6-3 6-3

R2: U. Radwanska def. Minella 6-2, 6-3

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Laura Robson is in Guangzhou semifinals after beating Chinese #3 Zheng and Chinese #2 Peng,if she wins she'll play her first WTA final. Her opponent is Sorana Cirstea from Romania!

• Ula Radwańska made it to the second semifinal in a row... and once again lost badly. I know her shoulder still bothers her, but it seems more like confidence issue... But she is still moving up, so hopefully she will find what she needs and finish the year strong!

• Laura Robson crushed Sorana Cirstea 6-4,6-2 and she'll play in her 1st WTA singles final,against Hsieh Su Wei in Guangzhou!

In Seoul,in semifinals, Wozniacki will play against Makarova and Lepchenko vs Kanepi !

• Laura Robson lost in final in 3 sets, 6-3, 5-7, 6-4 to Su Wei Hsieh ! :(

In Seoul final, Caroline Wozniacki will play vs Kaia Kanepi !

• In Tokyo, JJ defeated Yanina Wickmayer 6-3, 6-3 ! Finally solid win for Jelena, she'll play Agnieszka Radwanska in 2nd round on Tuesday !

• Congrats Caro.. :cup:

Wozniacki def Javonovski 6-0 3-6 6-4 in 3.

Agnieszka Radwanska qualified for WTA Istanbul 2012. :thumbup:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Current top 4: Victoria Azarenka, Maria Sharapova, Agnieszka Radwańska & Serena Wiliams qualified to final tournament in Istanbul.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Maria Sharapova just defeated Heather Watson after 3 hours and 9 minutes in 2nd round of Toray PPO in Tokyo, Japan, 6-7(7-9), 6-3, 6-4 and she'll play vs Lucie Safarova tomorrow !
    Petra Kvitova lost in 2 sets to Croatian Petra Martic, 6-4, 6-4 !