Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2019-2020

• Aw Schucks. Kyoei lost.

I would have rooted for Higashi in the Final, anyway

• For the NT, it would be best if Toray wins. Would show how much Kurogo and Ishikawa has improved.

I don't think Kurogo is up to speed yet after her injuries, but I dunno. Ishikawa is clearly out-playing her, and it's going to be fascinating to me to see how Ishikawa merges into the NT at VNL. Ishikawa is gunning as hard as she can (I imagine) for a spot on the Olympic Roster. She's playing very aggressively. The problem with that is she's a little too error prone for what the NT seems to require/desire.

The first rule of NT Fight Club is: Don't make mistakes

Ishikawa is about the only player in the V.League who swings hard at out of system balls. She swings aggressively at almost everything. NT players don't do that --it seems to me.

Kurogo is almost silent. But that may be a good thing for her.

Having said all that I'm on board with you wondering how the V.League performances will or will not affect the NT. I'm a lot more worried about the Hisamitsu disaster, though :white:

• there is in 365

I'm only seeing the stop watch :(

• I'm in :)

• btw - This youtuber upped last night's matches, in case you need a replay

• Hey! Yuki Nishikawa has made an appearance for JT :rose:

this crazy 365 stream has no sound and the score is blocked out :super:

• Massacre 25-14! What is with JT? Still not over the holidays?

Keep the faith, my friend. A set 1 massacre is a bad strategy, especially against a team like JT. A lot of teams tried it last year against Hisamitsu and didn't fare too well

• I was able to see Aki Momii in a few High School matches a year ago and she didn't excite me, but she ruled the Summer V.League this year with JT. Could tell she's got a bright future :rose:Still a teenager

Japan needs more lefty setters

• Massacre for massacre :) JT 14–25 , 25–12 Hisamitsu

• Kaewkalaya Kamulthala

She fits JT really well. Scrappy. Stats say she's killed everything she's swung at tonight :super: 4/4