Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2019-2020

• how many points for annie?

Preliminary - 21/2/39 @53.85 and 2 aces

• I just looked at the schedule and the answer is yes for the regular season players.

Award ceremony for 3rd-4th place as well.

Live concert too.

It will be very interesting to see who takes the awards of some of the foreign players who went home already. Will Annie take Hannah's award for her or will Hisamitsu get it? haha!

Excited for tomorrow. If only we could get streaming...

• I'm fearful we'll get the 3rd place match but not the Final. It seems often we get the first Japan match of the day/evening and not the second. That may be because Japan plays their first match at noon before other Asian countries get going. When that QQ room switched to the Korean match -- which was streamed in HD at other places -- instead of the Japan semi-final my heart sank.

• I'm fearful we'll get the 3rd place match but not the Final. It seems often we get the first Japan match of the day/evening and not the second. That may be because Japan plays their first match at noon before other Asian countries get going. When that QQ room switched to the Korean match -- which was streamed in HD at other places -- instead of the Japan semi-final my heart sank.

Have a little faith, my friend. There will be justice in this world. A stream for finals will come.

• For all the Himeji fans out there, Gumma Bank clinched the top V2 spot last night. Himeji will play them in the Challenge 4 promotion relegation match.

Himeji lost only two matches in their 2018-19 V2 Champions year. Both were to Gumma Bank. From what I've seen of Gumma Bank this year, they are better than they were in 18-19, mostly due to upstart pipsqueak Runa Tanaka's improvement.

Frankly, my heart is more concerned for Himeji staying in V1 than the NoSmilers winning Gold.

Wait. Maybe not. A foreigner free team winning Gold in V1 is too cool for words

• I just read Mizuki Tanaka didn't play last night due to injury :(

• It's google translate ... but I've always maintained this guy has a peculiar sense of humor:

"... the situation of the injury that happened during the game of Sasaki ... since that scene, she seems to have switched on, and it is exactly the merit of the injury" (laughs)

"I'm a little sorry for everyone because the result was more than a force. In fact, It would have been better for Denso-san to advance to the finals, right? (laughs) Thank you very much."

• a very cool father that turned Haruka into setter 😂

• <3 <3 She really put that one to bed. From prone to kill, no hesitation. Simply beautiful <3 <3

• Nakamoto hasn't scored a point in 2 days :white:

• =O

LOL

Saitama takes the first set 25–22

• Happy Lunar New Year, btw