Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2020-2021

• im going to guess either they dont know or they know they dont have the rights to take it down. He's getting them from presumably the VolleyMetrics site (a website for teams and coaches) so the VLeague may not be able to do anything. (But its probably they just dont know hes posting them)

I hope he keeps posting and hope it lasts. Japan isn't very good at putting things up, but they're masters of getting things taken down :white:

• im going to guess either they dont know or they know they dont have the rights to take it down. He's getting them from presumably the VolleyMetrics site (a website for teams and coaches) so the VLeague may not be able to do anything. (But its probably they just dont know hes posting them)

I think he’s a Russian Women’s team coach

• This AI camera team figured out picture-in-picture so we could see the score but it didn't get past "picture". All we know is that at some point in time the score was 22–18 :aww: :lol:

SAGAoka came back to take set 2 27–25

NEC 3–0 Himeji

• Kubota's been coming in for Osanai, left side, and Fuyumi for Uesaka, Nonaka hasn't left the floor :whistling:

• I'm going to spot my Tsukuba girls 10 points each set, so if they make it to 15 before JT gets to 25 it goes in the books as a win for Tsukuba.

I get that pools pit top against bottom but ... two hours after the bottom's first match is tough.

• What time is JT vs Tsukuba? I see JT warming up

Scheduled for 30 minutes from now

• Wow, Yuki Nishikawa. Cool :drink:

• Tsukubs girls are swinging like girls :hit:

• Tsukuba 1–0 JT

• Oh so Nishikawa as OPP. I though she was OH lol.

This is JT's jazz formation

• They can't be tired, they're young. They're just going easy on JT

• JT is one of the smartest teams at finding open real estate across the net, but Tsukuba didn't have to go all swiss cheese here

• Tsukuba 2–0 JT :super:

• This has to be fake :rolll:

• Tsukuba #18 is a freshman. She served about 10 aces in their first match

• another close set :box: