Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2021-2022

• Tank Girl comes through for NoSmilers with a smile :rose:

• Methinks we have a couple full set matches in store for us tonight

• Let's go saitama! avenge NEC for me

They're maintaining a 3-4 point lead in Set 2. I'm not watching that one though

• Yuki Hyodo 9/12 no errors :rose:

• Angry Fu plays alway elicit the strangest sounds from the commentators :rolll:

• Hattaya, who's been quietly killing it all season and now is #1 in blocks/set, doesn't get enough love. Therefore: I love you Hattaya <3

• oh no, that a good start for saitama,,,,, please saitama, dont get this to a fifth set!!!

aww , let Toray have one set for morale :)

• Hitachi has returned to band of lost souls mode 0–7 in the Tie Break with Denso :white:

• aww , let Toray have one set for morale :)

if toray will have a set, then there is no stopping them from getting another set! they have to end it now to secure a win, but knowing saitama:white:

• if toray will have a set, then there is not stopping them from getting another set! they have to end it now to secure a win, but knowing saitama:white:

I sense this is important to you and you're a little nervous. Therefore: #gogo Saitama :super:

Lorenne has a deceptively intimidating serve. Get her on the line

• Denso Bombers 3–2 Hitachi

• I sense this is important to you and you're a little nervous. Therefore: #gogo Saitama :super:

Lorenne has a deceptively intimidating serve. Get her on the line

yes this is! and that JT vs Saga!

but Lorenne is starting to become messy now :/ and she looks mad

• but Lorenne is starting to become messy now :/ and she looks mad

That's her style :rolll: Stats look good for her 19/38 a block and 2 aces. I'm just tuning in . I will settle it :box:

• saitama is hanging on!!!!:super::super::super::super:

jinx :hit:

Let me handle this :rolll: