Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2021-2022

• I have a feeling Toyota is going to beat the NoSmilers again. Toyota's finally got a groove going on and Okayama looks a little lost. But Tank Girl is on now so we'll see

• I have a feeling Toyota is going to beat the NoSmilers again. Toyota's finally got a groove going on and Okayama looks a little lost. But Tank Girl is on now so we'll see

Based on their recent performance, they might escape relegation! scared for either kurobe and himeji though

• Based on their recent performance, they might escape relegation! scared for either kurobe and himeji though

It's a shame Toyota went through a little slump to start the season. They look like a competitive team now

I think V.League would cancel the Challenge matches before they'd let Himeji get relegated. Himeji is the future

• ive missed watching kelsey's defense

You should see Celeste Plak :dance6:

• Aw Toyota , a few dumb plays this set gonna cost you :hit:

• It's so cute the way these Japanese announcers say "Kelseee". I'd love to hear them say "Robinsonuh"

• denso vs hitachi will be the appetizer before the main dish (jt vs hisamitsu) let me watchi this denso match

Hitachi is hilarious. They seem to start every match like a band of lost souls and then, without seeming to improve very much, start winning sets <3

• kelsey said not today! :hit:

Yeah, she brought that one home

• it's funny to me when she's front row, she's basically defending 5 for the libero... and she's doing it well.

I think that's the Japanese way, left side, because they like to kill their own passes to the setter?

• Saitama taking it to Toray 1–0 (7–4 set 2)

• My girl Aika Hayashida front row for Toyota :rose: