Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2021-2022

• SAGA NEC ref goes all out on the thumb work when she calls an out-of-bounds. Tense

• Ishii vs Koga:super:

Random :rolll:

• I need to make a Celeste Plak highlight reel of all her exceptional defensive plays :rose:

• How many rounds until playoffs start?

Not sure what you mean by "rounds". The Final 3 is April 9th. Here's the Schedule until then (with two or three games still needing to be made up from covid wreckage)

• OMG Celeste Plak . Will you marry me :heart:

Tank Girl in for the NoSmilers :drink:

• Fu need to stop Sasaki :sos:

She just vibed her into serving that one out of bounds . It's a start :)

• final 3??????? who allowed this

what is the format for the 3

Final Stage April 9–17, 2022

1. Final 3 will be played as a single-elimination match, with the ranking determined by the number of wins. The 2nd place finisher of the Regular Round gets ONE WIN as an advantage. If the number of wins is equal a golden set of 25 points (1 set) will be played after the match to determine the winner.
    2. Final will be a two-round tournament, and the ranking will be determined by the number of wins. If the number of wins is equal, a golden set of 25 points (1 set) will be played after the match to determine the ranking.

:rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll:

• Final Stage April 9–17, 2022

1. Final 3 will be played as a single-elimination match, with the ranking determined by the number of wins. The 2nd place finisher of the Regular Round gets ONE WIN as an advantage. If the number of wins is equal a golden set of 25 points (1 set) will be played after the match to determine the winner.
    2. Final will be a two-round tournament, and the ranking will be determined by the number of wins. If the number of wins is equal, a golden set of 25 points (1 set) will be played after the match to determine the ranking.

:rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll:

fire whoever thought this was a good idea

• Wait. What? Tank girl in for ... Kaneda? :what:

• I can't take any more of this Plak defense . It's outrageous

• fire whoever thought this was a good idea

Same guy who thinks beating on a single drum during matches is ... inspiring?

• Yuri can't score, stop pushing her as next the Sasaki :gone:

Kawamoto is trolling us :lol:

• NEC setting a lot of campfires . What's up with that?

• Angry Fu missed that one but I like how she approached it