Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2021-2022

• Not sure if I missed something -- why Melissa Valdes isn't playing since set 2, but Sanae Watanabe is doing a swell job in her place 9/19 @47%

• she didn’t seem well…

I remember seeing her , I guess last week, seeming to try and choke down some kind of medicine or something. She did not like the taste of it

• Even though Toyota lost 0–3 I think it's fair to characterize them as a competitive team at this point. It's a little late in the ballgame , though

• PFU didn't go down without a fight there at the end, but Hitachi has really improved lately. Defense , baby

• Miiku Iwasawa, there's that name again. Consistently on top of things. Every time I watch Saitama her game gets better and better with more playing time :rose:

• My main event has started:super:

SWP seems a little pumped up against Annie? Put the cork in her bottle a moment ago

• NEC playing the tip game against JT :)

• im not really confident when yamauchi plays as OP

I'm cool with it. She's usually a big energy influx

or do you mean ... as opposed to OH?

• My NEC stream is hardly worth watching. Keeps buffering and then looks like shit when it shows up :(

Denso stream is beautiful

Okayama is pretty good, too

• NEC pulls it out 28–26. Tsukada had a little fun there with back to back spikes :drink:

I can't believe I strayed temporarily into doubting the Yamada a while back. She looks like such an owner now. Completely :rose:

• SWP played Annie right off the court :box: