Ub - Challenge cup

Gžok Srem Sremska Mitrovica

Partizan Efbet Beograd

Omladinac Novi Banovci

Indjija

Spartak Subotica

Radnički Blasters Beograd

Jedinstvo Užice

P.s posts will be edited and formated when time come.

• First big news, entire starting 6 from our champion Jedinstvo will move abroad.

It's time, they overgrown league and Jedinstvo will make transition this season with their younger players.

Players living:

Branka Tica

Minja Osmajić

Milica Medved - lovb

Marija Miljević

Tamara Miljević

Mina Dragović

Some of the players that will come are of course from Omladinac.

For now I know for sure only about Anja Zubić, she will be second Opp I guess.

• For now I know for sure only about Anja Zubić, she will be second Opp I guess.

Who do you think will be starting OP?
    They lost Zelenovic to Zeleznicar and she could’ve been great option for them next season.

Also, Miljevic sisters moving abroad seemed unrealistic 2 seasons ago but they were amazing so far for the standards of our league eventhough I don’t thing neither of them have high ceiling to be NT prospect (not that they are toungsters anyways). I guess Romania, Kazahstan, Hungary or Greece could pay better but I hope at least for the sake of Marija’s carrier that she choses better.

Jedinstvo could be in big problem before Vajagic comes back from injury, especially considering they will play CL early in the season. I wish they tried to get Mateska and invest in her or perhaps Ana Mihajlovic could be good option, she wouldn’t refuse the chance to play CL at such young age.

Do you think they will go with Lakicevic as starter or they will opt for another setter? Lazovic could be good option but (unrealistic) I wish they would go for Baic if they could get her :rose:Also where does Baic to Zvezda come from?:white: I would hate for her to be back up option

• Who do you think will be starting OP?
    They lost Zelenovic to Zeleznicar and she could’ve been great option for them next season.

Also, Miljevic sisters moving abroad seemed unrealistic 2 seasons ago but they were amazing so far for the standards of our league eventhough I don’t thing neither of them have high ceiling to be NT prospect (not that they are toungsters anyways). I guess Romania, Kazahstan, Hungary or Greece could pay better but I hope at least for the sake of Marija’s carrier that she choses better.

Jedinstvo could be in big problem before Vajagic comes back from injury, especially considering they will play CL early in the season. I wish they tried to get Mateska and invest in her or perhaps Ana Mihajlovic could be good option, she wouldn’t refuse the chance to play CL at such young age.

Do you think they will go with Lakicevic as starter or they will opt for another setter? Lazovic could be good option but (unrealistic) I wish they would go for Baic if they could get her :rose:Also where does Baic to Zvezda come from?:white: I would hate for her to be back up option

Idk, few players will come from Omladinac but they will need to sign 2,3 more. I guess they have money for realistic transfers when all expensive players are gone.

Maybe they will take Isailović or Vidačić.

Mihajlović would be great solution, she, Una and Ivana are solid trio.

Who is Lazić? There were rumor about Lazović setter, but Lakićević is better. They need to try Tišma.

But of course, this first year will be hardest, it's not possible to find players at the level they had this season. But they will create them for sure. 😀

• Yeah, I meant Lazovic. Idk if Lakicevic is better tbh..

Tisma would be absolutely best option for both sides, she could really finally develope.

Lazović is not unrealistic at all, she is most likely. But I prefer Maša, she is much more stable, Lazović like to mess up. Masa played many games this season, very good with middles. Of course not big games.

Tišma is dream scenario.