WC 2006 - Netherland x Germany

• Thank you very much! :heart:

The fifth set is whole nerves... a lot of mistakes. But winning it from 5:11, having lost 6 points in a row before, and after Germany's match ball... :what: Yes, there were reasons to cry. Such games show that you have to never give up and always fight till the very end!
    So great that broadcasting doesn't stop right after the game. Selinger tells that it's his best victory, and that NED vs GER is like Brazil vs Argentina in soccer :thumbsup:

The quality is ok. Much better than I could dream. I'll think about how to join all parts without quality loss.

Once again, thanks to everybody who took part in the reconstruction of the great game, hugo, LothiePG, joanamss!!! I want a lot of :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: now! :lol:

• Thank you for the helping....actully joining is not the problem...is just that I wanted to have this files in avi....but the program I have to convert is not so good...so I loose to many quality of the video...so I just wanted to know...if you maybe had a better program if you could upload the match in avi for me...hehe....but if you can that's ok...no problem...

Yeah...I saw his interview...hehehe....I think he don't really know how is Brasil x Argentina in socer!!!hahahaha......just kidding.....definetly it was a fight this game!!!Really good....and is so cute Flier and Chaine at the end....I think is my favorite part of the game!!! :lol:

Ah....I remember...I have the matches of Netherland against Brasil in 2007 GP...do you want me to upload it?....cause we met three times at this GP...at first and second week...and later at the final fase.... ^^

• Thank you for the helping....actully joining is not the problem...is just that I wanted to have this files in avi....but the program I have to convert is not so good...so I loose to many quality of the video...so I just wanted to know...if you maybe had a better program if you could upload the match in avi for me...hehe....but if you can that's ok...no problem...

What program do you use?

Ah....I remember...I have the matches of Netherland against Brasil in 2007 GP...do you want me to upload it?....cause we met three times at this GP...at first and second week...and later at the final fase.... ^^

Asking?? 8o I want everything!!! It would be superb, if you upload! :thumbup:

• Joanamss...I guess that you help me...please...
    Do you have Brazil 3-2 China (24-26/20-25/25-21/25-16/19-17) on WCH 2006?
    China gets 2-0 with a excellent server and good performances for Hao Yang (leeds 19 points) and Yimei Wang (that scored 26 points in this match), but Brazil comeback and winned the match with many patient and atention block over the Chineses. Jaqueline scored 21 points and waleska leeds 18 (with 5 blocks). Sheilla and Fabiana helped the team too, with 16 and 14 points, respectly. The Chinese MB 196 cm Yunli Xu leeds 11 points. The worst actuations are of Zhou and Liu for China and Sassá and Renata for Brazil.
    Do you have this great game all ?

I wanna too the match between Brazil and Russia in Ningo, China on the Final Six of WGP 2007. Do you have any matches?

• Yeah...I think I have both....

Could you just wait me to upload the one from ECHL between Murcia x Novara...and also this ones of Brasil x Netherland???

Than I upload this ones you asked...and also the ones of Brasilian Superleague you asked....

• Yeah...I think I have both....

Could you just wait me to upload the one from ECHL between Murcia x Novara...and also this ones of Brasil x Netherland???

Than I upload this ones you asked...and also the ones of Brasilian Superleague you asked....

Seems, you have stepped on a hard long way now... :lol:
    Just don't make yourself being in a hurry. I can wait as long as needed, cos I already waited so long. And I think Borodakova too :whistle:

• All right..I will waiting for you..It's the time of I will Download Champions League 2007/2008.
    Kisses and thanks you

• First four sets of the NETHERLANDS vs GERMANY
    In .avi format with quality identical to that in original .rmvb files.

Part1 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LR2L1P7G
    Part2 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RIQ7RV30
    Part3 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C1JML410

• Hey, I am looking for the fifth set of this match. I have downloaded part one and two ( two times ) but part two doesn't work. It would be nice, if somebody could put one more time the second part of the fifth set :) . I thank in advance.

• I can't open the second part of the fifth set.Is there anyone who can help me? It's such an beautiful game but I can't see the end....

• I can't open the second part of the fifth set.Is there anyone who can help me? It's such an beautiful game but I can't see the end....

It's easy ;) Here and here you can read about how to deal with splitted avi files.

• Hi Marieke68,
    you need hjsplit to join those two files of the 5th set. You can get that here! Then you can watch the second part with no problems. Lightmaster's links show you how to do this.

• Hi Marieke68,
    you need hjsplit to join those two files of the 5th set. You can get that here! Then you can watch the second part with no problems. Lightmaster's links show you how to do this.

Hi Ben,

I've download that program and join it,but then? I couldn't play it also!

Marieke

• Hi Ben,

I've download that program and join it,but then? I couldn't play it also!

Marieke

Hi, I just tried it out myself. Everything works fine by me. Maybe try downloading them again? they are 350 and 349 MB, so maybe check if the second file is also 349 by you. Hope it works out for you!

• Hi, I just tried it out myself. Everything works fine by me. Maybe try downloading them again? they are 350 and 349 MB, so maybe check if the second file is also 349 by you. Hope it works out for you!

I'll try it again, but my computer gives: he couldn't detected the file.It's no video file. You heard from me if its working or not.Thanks for your message back to me.