• Hi all, I just found out this forum lately and it's really cool!! I've wanted to see european volleyball league for a long time but I wasn't able to from where I live. So this forum is pretty awesome to me!! Not only club team matches but also european national team's!! I only have a chance to see my national team's game. So it's really nice to see top players here like Skowronska, Glinka and ....well.... I can't think of other than Poles right now :oops: I'm from where world cup's being held now by the way. Is it too obvious?? lol

• Quote from "minnpaul"

Hi all, I just found out this forum lately and it's really cool!! I've wanted to see european volleyball league for a long time but I wasn't able to from where I live. So this forum is pretty awesome to me!! Not only club team matches but also european national team's!! I only have a chance to see my national team's game. So it's really nice to see top players here like Skowronska, Glinka and ....well.... I can't think of other than Poles right now :oops: I'm from where world cup's being held now by the way. Is it too obvious?? lol

So you are from Japan, welcome to the forum and enjoy your staying. :)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Quote from "minnpaul"

So it's really nice to see top players here like Skowronska, Glinka and ....well.... I can't think of other than Poles right now :oops:

I like you :lol:

welcome here and have fun 8) nice to see somebody from japan here ;)

• Quote from "Nastja"

I like you :lol:

welcome here and have fun 8) nice to see somebody from japan here ;)

thanks mate!! :lol: and thanks for uploading lots of nice vids for everyone here!

by the way, would it bother you if I reply to old threads to request re-up for dead links??

• Quote from "minnpaul"

So it's really nice to see top players here like Skowronska, Glinka and ....well.... I can't think of other than Poles right now :oops: I'm from where world cup's being held now by the way. Is it too obvious?? lol

:good: :wink:
    Welcome to the forum (:

• Quote from "Justyna"

Welcome to the forum (:

Appreciate it!!

Quote from "Nastja"

why should it bother me :wink: maybe somebody has these videos and will upload them again :) you can try

Alright I'll try! Thanks!

• Hi all here,before this i did't now volleyball has a forum..tis forum is nice..i can know whatever information related to volleyball..i from malaysia....

I hope every people here can share all information to me.... :lol:

• Welcome to the forum ayieda. :)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• thanks u everyone that except me in this forum...how can i get the video match...plz use another link plz...my university has blocked the megaupload link..plzzzzz...i want watch the video.. :(