World Tennis

• Today was a good day :) Bye bye Serena :wavy: i really don't like her

Next one is Vika

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Vika fans may not agree with me but she is just not a clay court player and Sharapova is looking stronger than she was at a rally and serve. The most important thing is physically feeling stronger on the court. :super:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Burak one day you like Vika so much and then everything changes you like Masha :lol: it's easy to get lost :rolll:

Serna is out of RG so now the biggest favourite for me is Masha, Vika too and of coruse dont forget about Na Li, she's really good on clay !

• Before or during the tournament, I can't trust Masha as she is so unstable..One match she destroys her opponent, but the other one she can make childlish mistakes that costs her a match..If she can control herself psychological, she is the biggest candidate for the championship..

Vika was just unstopable at the begining of the season..However, her form seems to drop lately..I don't know if there is a chance for it but I want Masha-Vika final :super: A bit loudy but very hard game :super:

• Vika def. Dinah Pfizenmaier (GER) 6:1; 6:1
    Her next rival will be a winner of the match Wozniak/Zheng

of curse her opponent did many mistakes but I have to say it was quite a good match by Vika, good job :win:

• Mary, Na Li and Schiavone can surprise but Ana Ivanovic is one of the best clay court player ^^ Let's see :box:

I hope Maria will win :super:

Today's results

Cibulkova def. King 6-0 6-2

Vika def. Pfizenmaier 6-1 6-1

• Vika def. Dinah Pfizenmaier (GER) 6:1; 6:1
    Her next rival will be a winner of the match Wozniak/Zheng

of curse her opponent did many mistakes but I have to say it was quite a good match by Vika, good job :win:

I took a deep breat after this victory :D I was a bit worried if she can cope with the pressure on her after a very bad game against Brianti..She, once again, proved that she is mentally too strong :super: Go Vika :D I am with you :rose:

• Congrats Vika :D I didn't watch the match but Iguess, she played better than that awful 1st round match

• Also Marion Bartoli, no. 8 in RG is out of tournament. She lost with Croatian player, Petra Martic 6-2 3-6 6-3

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Kanepi-Zhang beat No1 Huber-Raymond 63 75 in the first round. They are playing here together first time.

• Maria Sharapova vs Ayumi Morita has been rescheduled for tomorrow

Isner 13-13 in the fifth :D

Dirk Nowitzki ‏@swish41
    Big man isner in another epic match. 13 13 in fifth set. My boy haas and my girl goerges are rollin #FrenchOpen

Hah ?

• Isner is ANTI-TENNIS!!! :mad:

Change the sport, man! Poor Mathieu, he'll lose either tonight or in the next round. He is doomed. Anti-Tennis fucked up his tournament. Everyone facing Anti-Tennis is doomed! :mad:

• Why?

Because his game is only aces. Because the quality of his games end with the drama. If you watched Dimitrov-Gasquet before that, you'd notice the difference in the quality. Dimitrov was playing with cramps and the quality of the shots and the percentage of winners to unforced errors was way better. Because watching only aces and nothing more is booooring. Because Isner is really slow, and you see a 3m long robot, who does nothing more than aces and one or two forehand winners. He has no backhand. His games are like watching two guys playing rock-paper-scissors for 6 hours. And you can't beat him easily unless you're a top ten player, because of his f*****g serve!!! :mad:

^^

• Because his game is only aces. Because the quality of his games end with the drama. If you watched Dimitrov-Gasquet before that, you'd notice the difference in the quality. Dimitrov was playing with cramps and the quality of the shots and the percentage of winners to unforced errors was way better. Because watching only aces and nothing more is booooring. Because Isner is really slow, and you see a 3m long robot, who does nothing more than aces and one or two forehand winners. He has no backhand. His games are like watching two guys playing rock-paper-scissors for 6 hours. And you can't beat him easily unless you're a top ten player, because of his f*****g serve!!! :mad:

^^

I totally agree.

• Because his game is only aces. Because the quality of his games end with the drama. If you watched Dimitrov-Gasquet before that, you'd notice the difference in the quality. Dimitrov was playing with cramps and the quality of the shots and the percentage of winners to unforced errors was way better. Because watching only aces and nothing more is booooring. Because Isner is really slow, and you see a 3m long robot, who does nothing more than aces and one or two forehand winners. He has no backhand. His games are like watching two guys playing rock-paper-scissors for 6 hours. And you can't beat him easily unless you're a top ten player, because of his f*****g serve!!! :mad:

^^

Oh, you meant that... I AGREE, man. He's doing fantastic job in serve, because he's so tall - just like Ivo Karlovic for example, who did one of the fastest services EVER(like not the fastest), and of course it's easier to make an ace on the line or in the angle of court. But his game based just on that, or maybe on some forehands which he's doing two, three times in a row in the same place and it's predictable. After some hours of match his service is also easy to predict, in the last game of match Mathieu made some nice returns, Isner fucked one backhand(as you said, it's shitty), made an out by forehand, he couldn't do it on straight line but diagonally(he did it twice) and goodbay Isner.