The Person above you

• I hope Starnight would come with us, then it will be a very nice trip :lol: Turkey should be a better destination for all of us, it's less far than Russia !

Yeah, he must come 2, without him its not worth it. Bartek and StarNight together would be awesome :) I know Turkey is better but Russia is obviously more adventure. I would like to go to Sibiria some day.

• Last week, we were talking with some friends about a possible trip to Russia next year, we also thought that it could be an adventure, but we were frightened about life in Russia for some french girls who are not able to speak and understand russian language. The only thing we are able to recognize is vodka, so we gave up the idea :lol:

• Yeah my german boy ( :D i'm still in love :lol: ) would come with us, so I'll be there too :whistle:

• Last week, we were talking with some friends about a possible trip to Russia next year, we also thought that it could be an adventure, but we were frightened about life in Russia for some french girls who are not able to speak and understand russian language. The only thing we are able to recognize is vodka, so we gave up the idea :lol:

Its true, it can be dangerous, and if u dont know the geography, they drive totally different in the traffic and far from everybody can speak english so it can be difficult if u dont have anybody who speaks Russian with u. But it also depends on where u go ofc. But if we can get semisonic who lives there with ous it would be nice :)

• I guess Semisonic doesn't have the choice to come or not, he must be ok to be our guide :lol:

• He is the king of the post here

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• And I have feeling that if We 4 go to trip during journey We will have situations like in I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER and only We both come back from Russia.

You might have a point, maybe we should bring this sites Mein Fuhrer Matthias as a lifeguard? ^^

• Of course I didn't forget about Him and I was first to invite Him. We have so many subjects to talk.. about life, players, characters.. Probably We won't have time in one journey to talk about everything..

• Of course I didn't forget about Him and I was first to invite Him. We have so many subjects to talk.. about life, players, characters.. Probably We won't have time in one journey to talk about everything..

Im sure u two guys has many memories and opinions to discuss :) almost too many :D

• And of course journey without Chicks? Rossi, Petard, Olcia, Jagusia and Bella in whom Starnight is loved.
    Muse maybe in one of Russian institutes We will buy You hamster with genetic changes who will live forever.