Eva Yaneva

• poor Eva :thumbdown:

Yes, they called her to apologyse and after that they just kicked her out. This whole story is sooo tangled that i don't already know what to think. But one thing is sure, after all the scandals, Bulgarian female volleyball will reach the bottom...unfortunately :(

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Yes, they called her to apologyse and after that they just kicked her out. This whole story is sooo tangled that i don't already know what to think. But one thing is sure, after all the scandals, Bulgarian female volleyball will reach the bottom...unfortunately :(

its very sad story because you have really a lot of very good players and they can build a very strong NT...for me its similar problem like Croatia

• its very sad story because you have really a lot of very good players and they can build a very strong NT...for me its similar problem like Croatia

Yes, Croations problems started even before ours, but I really cannot see the light at the end of the tunnel - our federation acts like the Mafia :down:

Wild Wild West!

" There is nothing better than this"

• These morons from the BVF just came up with the idea that after all it was all the fault of the assistnat coach Petar Dochev, who resign form the NT 2 months ago :thumbdown:

Yeah, right, you read corredt! Morons! How about blaming the massagist or the ball kids, or the cleaning staff? Aren't they guilty too for all that mess? :mad: :wacko: