Germany NT 2010

• The most important thing is to have a nice full recovery. I hope to see her playing in WCH :rose:

• German team is leaving to Brazil today. They will play friendly matches in Belo Horizonte on 20 and 21 July, before and after that they will stay in Saquarema training center.

Those players are travelling to Brazil:
    Lenka Dürr, Tatjana Zautys (Rote Raben Vilsbiburg), Denise Hanke, Lisa Thomsen, Anja Brandt, Nadja Schaus (Schweriner SC), Kathleen Weiß (Perugia/ITA), Kerstin Tzscherlich, Saskia Hippe (Dresdner SC), Corina Ssuschke (Prostejov/CZE), Anne Matthes (Forli/ITA), Heike Beier (St. Petersburg/RUS), Margareta Kozuch (Odintsovo/RUS), Maren Brinker (Allianz Volley Stuttgart)

Glad to see Zautys staying with the team after good performance in Yeltsin Cup, and so stupid Lisa Thomsen is back in the team, Janine Völker is much better than her as libero now! I really don't know what Guidetti likes about her :thumbdown: And I wonder what happened to Sarah Petrausch, she was in the roster for Yeltsin Cup but we played all matches with only 11 players without her and she doesn't travel to Brazil either. As usual our federation doesn't say anything :wall: And Lena Möllers isn't there either, but this is good news for me :D

Probably this will also be the team for WGP, maybe with some little changes.

• Yeah Matthias, I descover today that they will make two friendly games against Brasil days 17 and 18 in Saquarema, and will be open to public, so I think Sunday Ill go there to watch the game!!!!!:)

I was really happy to ehar that, just sad that Furst wont be able to be with the girls.....Ill send you pics of the game. ;)

• :( nooo..I'm so sad..unfortunetly I couldnt go...the games were not open to public, they changed their mind....and was rainning a lot too, would be hard to reach Saquarema....but CBv site said today that Brasil won 5x0 first game, saturday, and 5x1 second.

Tomorrow the friendly game in Minas will be broadcast in tv, I'll record. And I tell you a little bit more,

I'm just really sad I could not see the german girls....I really wish they come back every year..heheheh

• Maybe one time Brazilian girls will also come here, in 2002 I could watch them live (before all the stars left because of Motta luckily).
    After all Ze and Guidetti seem to be good friends so as long as they are head coaches we can hope for many more Germany-Brazil matches :thumbup:

• Maybe one time Brazilian girls will also come here, in 2002 I could watch them live (before all the stars left because of Motta luckily).
    After all Ze and Guidetti seem to be good friends so as long as they are head coaches we can hope for many more Germany-Brazil matches :thumbup:

Agree!!!!! :drink:

• Lenka Dürr,Denise Hanke,Saskia Hippe,Anja Brandt :thumbup:
    Germany have young and talented players such like them. I hope they're going to play more and more on the court. on the other hand, it is a big pity Sarah Petrausch is out (I do not know why though)

Weiter so, Mädels! Ich will euch Mädels im Wettkampf sehen :pinch:

• Guidetti said in an interview with a newspaper from Dresden that this summer he wants to use Saskia Hippe as outside hitter so she is training reception a lot. He would like to have Stefanie Karg in NT because she is in good shape and also participated in some training camps, but she is busy with her studies this summer again so it isn't possible for her. It's similar with Mareen Apitz, she is also concentrating on her job education again, but Guidetti says the door is always open for her and she can get her chances in NT. He also said he will keep an eye on Nicole Schröber (OH from Dresden) who made a good impression this summer, and also on Pia Walkenhorst, 16 year old and 1.93m tall OH from German Junior NT and 2nd league team of Dresden who seems to be a very promising talent for the future :thumbup:

• Schröber?Left handed OH?I think i remember her from Dresdner.She is playing very smart :D

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Yes it's correct but she will start with light training and it is very very unlikely that she plays Grand Prix Qualifier.
    Guidetti invited 18 players for the next camp, the 14 from Grand Prix plus Kathy Radzuweit, Lisa Thomsen, Lena Möllers and Christiane Fürst. This means we will keep the same outside non-hitters as before :thumbdown: