Turkey NT 2011

• I would see Ozge as first setter, Naz is bit worse setter than Ozge. But it is only one controversy in the team

• Turkey NT started to preparations with Motta for European league.Fenerbahçe Acıbadem and Vakıfbank GSTT turkish players will join to trainings in 22 may but from Eczacıbaşı VitrA,Nilüfer Belediyesi and some players from other clubs started to trainings :win: I think Neslihan Darnel has rest too :lol: The players who are training as far as i know are Esra Gümüş,Büşra Cansu,Asuman Karakoyun (Eczacıbaşı VitrA)Polen Uslupehlivan,Selime Ilyasoğlu,Elif Onur(Nilüfer Belediyesi),Neşve Büyükbayram,Burcu Genç(Yeşilyurt) (Because they are talking about trainings in twitter :rolll: ) The roster is not announced yet :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Sibel Küçük from Çanakkale Belediyesi is also on roster, too :thumbsup:

Who is she :?: Do you have info about her :?: (Position,height,age etc.)

• Who is she :?: Do you have info about her :?: (Position,height,age etc.)

I only watched her in the playoffs. She is a great player but She was a bit fat as far as I remember. And she had many ups and downs in the matches but that's normal I guess. I have no idea about her age and height :rolll: She must be 22 or so. She plays as OH and quite powerful :thumbsup:

Wow, i hope Motta saw Tuğçe too. :D

I hope so, too!!! :thumbsup:

• Büşra Cansu (MB-Eczacıbaşı VitrA) injured her left finger during trainings and have rest 3 weeks really tired to that someone are being injured :cursing:

• Turkey NT roster for European league against Belarus this weekend

Setters: Özge Çemberci(VGSTT),Asuman Karakoyun (Eczacibasi V)

Hitters: Esra Gümüş(Eczacibasi V),Selime İlyasoğlu(Galatasaray MP),Elif Onur(Nilufer Bel),Güldeniz Onal (VGSTT)

Opposite : Polen Uslupehlivan (Nilufer Bel.)

Middle Blockers:Bahar Toksoy(VGSTT),Ergül Avcı(VGSTT),Neşve Büyükbayram(Yeşilyurt),Büşra Cansu (Eczacibasi V)

Libero : Gizem Güreşen (VGSTT)

Other players will join later to team i guess.Motta will try some players in European League matches like Selime,Elif,Güldeniz,Ergül,Neşve,Polen

• very good roster IMO!
    but as I see Motta didn't invite Nilay to the national team

• very good roster IMO!
    but as I see Motta didn't invite Nilay to the national team

Yea i am worrying about it too :teach: But still Eda,Naz,Neslihan are not invited too so the roster will change but looks like Motta will play with Naz + One of the current setters in future (Özge or Asuman) but %80 Özge will be next to Naz.Motta is Naz's teacher,he won't give up her student :D

• vyz

Which Tuğçe?Tuğçe Atıcı? :lol:

• Yea i am worrying about it too :teach: But still Eda,Naz,Neslihan are not invited too so the roster will change but looks like Motta will play with Naz + One of the current setters in future (Özge or Asuman) but %80 Özge will be next to Naz.Motta is Naz's teacher,he won't give up her student :D

Asuman is not so bad setter, she's quite good but I would see Nilay next to Ozge and Naz. Not because she plays in Vakifbank of course, she's just great setter.

• Previous year we hardly played with Naz,she was not so good and Pelin Celik(Days with full nightmare :lol:) was the 2nd setter of team in European League and in WCH Elif Öner was the 2nd :rolll: but this year our setters are great Naz(21),Özge(26),Nilay(26) and Asuman(21) have great shape it's really hard to select two setters of them :whistle:

• it's better to have a choice from a lot of great setters than to have two mediocre players :D Turkey have great potential !! :super:

• Turkey NT will meet with members of the press tomorrow at 11.00 CET

;)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Ceren Kestirengöz (1993-Opp-194) has been selected to Senior NT by Motta :super: :woohoo:
    Naz Aydemir joined to team too now and Özge Çemberci will have break for 2 weeks because of her knee pain.Now setters are Naz Aydemir and Asuman Karakoyun.No info about Nilay Özdemir's future :whistle: Neslihan Darnel will join to team 2 weeks later because she has some injuries.Seda Tokatlıoğlu has a cronical injury,probably this year she won't be in roster :down: Büşra Cansu injured her fingers during trainings and she will join to team 2 weeks later too.

Now roster is ;

Setters:Naz Aydemir(21),Asuman Karakoyun(21)

Opposites: Polen Uslupehlivan(21),Ceren Kestirengöz(18 )

Hitters: Esra Gümüş(C)(28 ),Güldeniz Önal(24),Selime İlyasoğlu(23),Elif Onur(23)

Libero: Gizem Güreşen(24)

Middle Blockers: Bahar Toksoy(23),Ergül Avcı(24),Neşve Büyükbayram(21)

Age average: 22.5 (Like a Motta team :lol: )

• very sad for Seda :(

• flyingdutchman

Yes,her injury is one of the serious injuries for a player(Stress resentments).She can't play 3 or more months healthy if she plays 3 months she must rest 1 month at home very sneaky one :mad: She had a great potential but because of this injury she can't show her performance as expected.Poor Seda ;(

Anyway we got two great talents Polen(192cm) and Ceren(194cm) besides Neslihan.Polen is a left handed opposite,she has a good technique just need improve her power and speed while attacking about Ceren she is our future :lol: She is one of the most powerful member probably in Senior NT altough her very young age,i simulate her to Yimei Wang :lol: