Fenerbahçe 2012/13

• Fenerbahçe has signed 2 years contract with Elif Onur (OH) from Nilüfer Belediyesi. Next one will be a local MB.

Another news from clubs.. We don't still have a sponsorship and this weekend will be a club congress. :thumbup:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Hopefully we will have some great news after the congress, regarding the sponsorship issue and the team transfers..Fingers crossed for one of Turkey's even World's biggest teams..

• World's biggest Team? :lol:

You won one time CL, World Club Championship where level is close the 3rd level if We speak to 6th the highest..

The best World Club ever is Bergamo, second Uralochka.

I like spectacular Club's fall but I hope Bergamo will exist like Uralochka.

• Agreed.

• Loooooool
    I've just read it, Burak :thumbdown: BTW I don't want Lou in Fener but is not the first time I read that she can play there
    De gustibus non disputandum est.

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• What are Your criterias enough to give name World Biggest Club?

He doesn't claim it's the best one he says it's one of bests,try to understand before what he tells,don't jump directly to discuss :whistle:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Champions League winner is Big Team! :cup:

Prediction Game :
    5th place - Olympic Games 2012
    Bronze - World Grand Prix 2012
    Gold - Liga Femenina de Baloncesto de España 2011-2012 (as "LV")
    Silver - EuroBasket Women 2011 (as "LAT")
    Gold - FIBA EuroLeague Women 2011 (as "LAT")

• Starnight discuss is normal thing and I think You should read with carefull ^^

If He said that Fenerbahce is one of the biggest World's Clubs I want to know what criterias He used here.

• Everyone's entitled to their own opinions.. i am not suggesting Fenerbahce is the biggest, but you failed to see the point which was me supporting and wishing my best for Fenerbahce which BTW is not my favorite team, indeed they are one of our (Galatasaray) biggest rivals but one I deeply have respect for. And for the sake of this forum and this board, and since i'm fairly new to this forum and do not know the dynamics, feel free to PM me regarding your question or interrogation about my criteria..Cheers.. BTW i am a female :)

• Everyone's entitled to their own opinions.. i am not suggesting Fenerbahce is the biggest, but you failed to see the point which was me supporting and wishing my best for Fenerbahce which BTW is not my favorite team, indeed they are one of our (Galatasaray) biggest rivals but one I deeply have respect for. And for the sake of this forum and this board, and since i'm fairly new to this forum and do not know the dynamics, feel free to PM me regarding your question or interrogation about my criteria..Cheers.. BTW i am a female :)

It is obvious that you are new our forum or you would know that you should ignore Bartek's such comments :lol:

Welcome by the way :drink:

• It is obvious that you are new our forum or you would know that you should ignore Bartek's such comments :lol:

Welcome by the way :drink:

Actually he is not liked here becuse of he usually speaks about truth,

I think the same, even im a fan of FBU as you can see below my avatar, the clubs can't be a BIG who are attacking & swearing & cursing their own players after deciding to leave from club, fans and managemant have no respect, however Naz's tansfer is not %100 completed i wonder what she will do after all those behaviors

They did same agains Diana Taurasi, when she blamed about using dopings, club is not defended her (because she can't do that everyone know Taurasi Olympic winner world's best player) they kicked Taurasi from the club, so Taurasi cleaned her name and so on...

• Actually he is not liked here becuse of he usually speaks about truth,

I think the same, even im a fan of FBU as you can see below my avatar, the clubs can't be a BIG who are attacking & swearing & cursing their own players after deciding to leave from club, fans and managemant have no respect, however Naz's tansfer is not %100 completed i wonder what she will do after all those behaviors

Yes this is so unfortunate, the way the management and some fans (not all) are treating her with such disrespect because of her decision, like attacking in every kind of sense, saying spiteful things..This is typical fanatic behaviour and so very not nice to see..i can understand your point of view..

• Universal Health Groups have ended their sponsorship agreement with Fenerbahce.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Universal Health Groups have ended their sponsorship agreement with Fenerbahce.

Acibadem must go back to agreement, it was mistake anyway