2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Wilma Salas and Giselle Silva have been excluded from Cuba NT for "lack of discipline", in other words they want to play abroad. Depending on how long they'll be banned from playing, we'll see them sooner or later in Europe or Brazil probably...

source: volleyball.it

• poor Ognjenovic....look where she is now and where her-ex is playing!!! :mad:

I understand it can be frustrating for "fans" sometimes...but you guys have to understand this is the players lives. Maybe some people are like that, but not everyone in the world is whiling to give up their hole life for their careers. And that does not mean they dont care about it, or they dont love volleyball and what they do, it is just they take in consideration also other aspects, its not only about money, or future....is it much better to play only in top clubs but be sad and know you cant perform your best?

You can fill their shoes, so respect their decisions.

• I just noticed http://www.volleyball.it mentioned the transfer of Lonneke Sloetjes at their website without mentioning a source :D :D Did they copy the news from this forum ?? :whistle: :whistle: :lol:

• Cagla Akin (Junior NT setter) will be the 2nd setter of Vakifbank next season.

Source : http://www.voleybolunsesi.com/…p?cid=08&id=16862&topic=2

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

StarNight wrote:
    Eczacibasi VitrA transfer manager Kurtaran Mumcu confirmed Denise Hanke,Christa Harmotto and Helena Havelkova.I think they will transfer another OH with good offensive skills ( Hodge,Mammadova or Pasynkova)

Hodge please:) Only she could fit Hanke, Harmotto, Helena Havelkova
    Next season, Neslihan can change her name to Heslihan.

Dear all other international players and their agents, please, don't contact Ecz if your name does not have H.
    We are building a Hell team
    Thanks,
    Ecz president.

• Voleybolextra reported that Christina Bauer will play for Fenerbahce.

So, 3 ex- Yama players are coming to Istanbul this winter. :thumbsup:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I dont like some turkish teams transfer policy. They offer much more money than any other leagues can pay, to let the top players sit in bench half of league...that can be good for volleyball as a sport.

I mean, why Vakifbank needed Saori for, lets be honest? Apart from only taking the possibility of her player for a rival?

And Eczacibasi now..the team is amazing in paper of course...but 2 or 3 top players sitting not even sitting in bench during turkish season... :thumbdown:

• I dont like some turkish teams transfer policy. They offer much more money than any other leagues can pay, to let the top players sit in bench half of league...that can be good for volleyball as a sport.

I mean, why Vakifbank needed Saori for, lets be honest? Apart from only taking the possibility of her player for a rival?

And Eczacibasi now..the team is amazing in paper of course...but 2 or 3 top players sitting not even sitting in bench during turkish season... :thumbdown:

Again Saori and again Garip to clarify it. Saori was a next year project for Vakif, a club which makes longer term plans with their players, but, Vakif could not have a Japan sponsor to match Saori's higher cost. So, Saori left for GS, a club with a Japan sponsor.

I can understand Eczaci this year. I believe they'll do whatever they can to win CL next year. So, they are probably building a 2nd team with all international players who'll play mostly only at CL. My wonder is if Hanke will play in local league or not as she is not considered as international player for me, as she is young. Other than this, what Ecz is doing in this special stiuation is correct.

• Again Saori and again Garip to clarify it. Saori was a next year project for Vakif, a club which makes longer term plans with their players, but, Vakif could not have a Japan sponsor to match Saori's higher cost. So, Saori left for GS, a club with a Japan sponsor.

I can understand Eczaci this year. I believe they'll do whatever they can to win CL next year. So, they are probably building a 2nd team with all international players who'll play mostly only at CL. My wonder is if Hanke will play in local league or not as she is not considered as international player for me, as she is young. Other than this, what Ecz is doing in this special stiuation is correct.

I understand why they do it..they want to be stronger in CL, I just dont think that is good for volleyball as a sport that is all. ;)

Vakıf didn't expect Saori to perform like this. If you check the first
    matches of the season, Saori was a starter player but then she didn't
    give what Vakıf wanted from her. And Glinka showed a great performance
    all season long which was kinda surprising as she's old. Still Saori played in many league matches though, she made Glinka rest a lot of times ^^

• Vakıf didn't expect Saori to perform like this. If you check the first
    matches of the season, Saori was a starter player but then she didn't
    give what Vakıf wanted from her. And Glinka showed a great performance
    all season long which was kinda surprising as she's old. Still Saori played in many league matches though, she made Glinka rest a lot of times ^^

again...I understand why the club do this...

I just think is bad for volleyball's development to see top internacional players not playing hole season.

Of course for Champions League is great to see a team full of stars...but why cant the taems respect their local rules, or ask the turkish league to change it then, in order the girls can play the hole time...that is all. well its is just a personal view. ;)

• Again same story.
    Vyz, just go and check stats of Saori in the beginning of season when she was starter. If you are lazy, I can tell you, very goood.
    She lost her starter position not because of her poor performance, but, Guidetti's game plan change as he wanted a higher wall in front of the net.
    If you watched all matches throughout the season, you'll see Saori - Glinka replacement. It has been because Glinka, a taller, better blocker was needed in front of the net.

• They offer much more money than any other leagues can pay, to let the top players sit in bench half of league...that can be good for volleyball as a sport.

• Better to have more money, to sit on bench and to have better life than to have less money and to play with lower life standard
    • Players know what are They doing
  • Voleybolextra reported that Christina Bauer will play for Fenerbahce.

So, 3 ex- Yama players are coming to Istanbul this winter. :thumbsup:

@ Burak

Is voleybolextra a reliable source ??

• Hodge please:) Only she could fit Hanke, Harmotto, Helena Havelkova
    Next season, Neslihan can change her name to Heslihan.

Dear all other international players and their agents, please, don't contact Ecz if your name does not have H.
    We are building a Hell team
    Thanks,
    Ecz president.

I think it will be one of Hodge or Pasynkova.Mammadova has valid contract and she had an injury maybe they won't take risk.

Why Hodge? Many US players played before in ECZ (Metcalf,Haneef,Bown,Lyn Stalls) and also her good friend will play in ECZ

Why Pasynkova ? Karpol's connection with Eczacibasi is really fine.He says Mumcu (transfer manager) is my son and before he send many youngster players to ECZ to gain international experience [Artamanova(1999-2000),Ilchenko(1998-2001),Sokolova (2000-2001),Godina (2001-2002)]

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• did I say she was bad or so? I said she didn't give what Vakıfbank wanted. ;)

Joana, she played in 70% of league matches or so. And she played in every game in CL but not as a starter. She wasnt like Mari or Petrovic. Vakıfbank prefers to play with a wide roster because the season is short but there are too much matches and Guidetti tries to use everyone as much as he can. For example in the league Polen was the best scorer of the team, people thought she wouldn't get any chance to play before the season though.