2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• Are you italian

Are you Italian? How do you know that? If you have 100% info tell about all players.

You expect too much. Lucia Bosetti will not play for Fenerbahce and its all i can say now ;)

• With all my respect to Polish league, if Fenerbahce wants a player, they transfer her. Impel can't compete with Fenerbahce's offer.

Maybe they don't want Lucia Bosetti in their team...

• Are you seri

With all my respect to Polish league, if Fenerbahce wants a player, they transfer her. Impel can't compete with Fenerbahce's offer.

With all my respect to Polish league, if Fenerbahce wants a player, they transfer her. Impel can't compete with Fenerbahce's offer.

Are you serious that i meant Impel can rivalise with Fener offer if Turkey is eldorado of women volley? :lol:
    I mean, polish league have many nice players who have good achievements but they're too weak for turkish league, because they would sit on bench! Bjelica, Ogjenovic, Leys, Dirikx, Brinker, Sassa, Cemberci, Beier, Werblinska, Glinka, Molnar, Hill... They have sure they don't deserve on big career in starting six in Turkey! That's why our league have them. :lol:

• Are you seri

Are you serious that i meant Impel can rivalise with Fener offer if Turkey is eldorado of women volley? :lol:
    I mean, polish league have many nice players who have good achievements but they're too weak for turkish league, because they would sit on bench! Bjelica, Ogjenovic, Leys, Dirikx, Brinker, Sassa, Cemberci, Brinker, Beier, Werblinska, Glinka, Molnar, Hill... They have sure they don't deserve on big career in starting six in Turkey! That's why our league have them. :lol:

Your knowledge isn't very impressive... Glinka played for Vakifbank and won Champions League, Dirickx played for Fener, Ozge was the best setter of final four CL and Ognjenovic is even better than Ozge, and in the finall Bjelica is better than Brakocevic right now.

• That's one explanation. I personally do not find Lucia Bosetti that amazing. Fenerbahce needs a OH replacing Fe Garay.

Why Fe Garay left Fenerbahce? She really wanted so much leave for Russia? 8| I thought Turkey can have everyone.

• Your knowledge isn't very impressive... Glinka played for Vakifbank and won Champions League, Dirickx played for Fener, Ozge was the best setter of final four CL and Ognjenovic is even better than Ozge, and in the finall Bjelica is better than Brakocevic right now.

Your knowledge isn't very impressive... Glinka played for Vakifbank and won Champions League, Dirickx played for Fener, Ozge was the best setter of final four CL and Ognjenovic is even better than Ozge, and in the finall Bjelica is better than Brakocevic right now.

Okey! I'm more interested in men, like almost everyone in Poland but I have knowledge about women. ;]
    I see next person who didn't understand me. XD Calm down admirers and haters, you're crazy.
    I meant this players have good achievements BUT NOW they're too weak for starting six in Turkey. So they chosen Poland. Even look, Beier or Brinker although they're silver medalists of Europe but they realized how their adventure would look like in Turkey, so they're only trying Poland or Italy.

• Okey! I'm more interested in men, like almost everyone in Poland but I have knowledge about women. ;]
    I see next person who didn't understand me. XD Calm down admirers and haters, you're crazy.
    I meant this players have good achievements BUT NOW they're too weak for starting six in Turkey. So they chosen Poland. Even look, Beier or Brinker although they're silver medalists of Europe but they realized how their adventure would look like in Turkey, so they're only trying Poland or Italy.

Werblińska, Glinka, Bednarek, Dirickx, Ognjenovic will have easy space in starting six (but not in every clubs!).
    For example:
    Eczacibasi with Usic, Busra, Asuman
    Vakifbank with Nikolic, Costagrande, Brako with average shape in this season
    Fenerbahce with Glass/Nilay.
    In Turkey starting-six top3 clubs we don't have only the players with highest level, you can find some "hole" - they aren't a perfect teams (Fenerbahce at all is the nearest to this)... Not every player want to play in Turkey or any other reasons to playing somewhere else (managers, limit players from abroad in league etc). In Italy too we have some world class players, who can fill hole. Objectivism :teach:

And this is Transfer news topic... So maybe more transfer news than own speculation and other offtopics :whistle:

Caprara leave Piacenza after this season.

• I would say- Turkish Clubs see what level show German Players so They aren't interested in Them.

• But every player in Poland or Italy who surprise and get amazing form is going to Turkey. Sunny, beach and money. XD In Russia, men stars must suffer. ;D

• I would say- Turkish Clubs see what level show German Players so They aren't interested in Them.

I would say- Turkish Clubs see what level show German Players so They aren't interested in Them.

No comment bitch. They're silver medalists of Europe. Brinker/Beier is starting six.

• If Rabadzieva is going to Volero Zurich what would you say? She will have no rivalisation in league, only champions league.
    If Bosetti would sign with Fener or Galatarasay she would sit on bench: Molnar or Brinker. But Brinker didn't do that like Molnar, knows her skills, all my respect USA fan. :lol:

If Rabadzieva is going to Volero Zurich what would you say? She will have no rivalisation in league, only champions league.
    If Bosetti would sign with Fener or Galatarasay she would sit on bench: Molnar or Brinker. But Brinker didn't do that like Molnar, knows her skills, all my respect USA fan. :lol:

Well Bosetti is far better than those 2 you mentioned, if Fener transfer her she'll be a starter.. same with Gala. I am not saying Polish league is weak, but she is a very good player to be 'wasted' there.. Will yuo expect seeing Kozuch as a starting OPP for Galatasaray? You won't because she is not as strong as Montano or Calderon.. Will you expect to see Hooker playing for Atom? No because she is a beast and she would probably play in another league with much more competitive domestic matches..

• Before season Fenerbahce very pleased- Maren and Heike please come to Us, We give You more money than Gamova earns in Kazan. But They said- No, We know how will look Our adventure in Turkey. We prefer 70% less money in Poland where We show amazing level and in next year You will please Us again.

• Before season Fenerbahce very pleased- Maren and Heike please come to Us, We give You more money than Gamova earns in Kazan. But They said- No, We know how will look Our adventure in Turkey. We prefer 70% less money in Poland where We show amazing level and in next year You will please Us again.

And then the girl with red hood met the wolf who she thought was her grandmother and asked, - Grandma, why are your eyes so big?

:offtopic: But did you ever listen the Norweigan Eurovision winner song "Fairytale"?

• Well Bosetti is far better than those 2 you mentioned, if Fener transfer her she'll be a starter.. same with Gala. I am not saying Polish league is weak, but she is a very good player to be 'wasted' there.. Will yuo expect seeing Kozuch as a starting OPP for Galatasaray? You won't because she is not as strong as Montano or Calderon.. Will you expect to see Hooker playing for Atom? No because she is a beast and she would probably play in another league with much more competitive domestic matches..

You're comparing Lucia to monsters like HOOKER or MONTANO? :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: I have no questions.

• Are you seri

I mean, polish league have many nice players who have good achievements but they're too weak for turkish league, because they would sit on bench! Bjelica, Ogjenovic, Leys, Dirikx, Brinker, Sassa, Cemberci, Beier, Werblinska, Glinka, Molnar, Hill... They have sure they don't deserve on big career in starting six in Turkey! That's why our league have them. :lol:

I am glad you mentioned those players... from those above the only players who can play in a top 4 team in Turkey, Russia, Brazil.. (not Azerbaijan they transfer every player on the market) would be Ognjenovic, Werblinska, Glinka, I would add Bednarek.. Bjelica, Leys , Hill are good promising YOUNG players.. thet's why they need to play in such a league as Italy or Poland to get experience and then they can go and play in top clubs.. Ozge, Sassa, Molnar, Brinker, Beier are all well known players but they current shape and level is not on a higher level than here.. even some are very bad here such as Sassa.. I hope you get me now.. every player has a starting point, then they go and play somewhere on a higher level.. Bosetti's level is already higher than what this league can offer her..

• I am glad you mentioned those players... from those above the only players who can play in a top 4 team in Turkey, Russia, Brazil.. (not Azerbaijan they transfer every player on the market) would be Ognjenovic, Werblinska, Glinka, I would add Bednarek.. Bjelica, Leys , Hill are good promising YOUNG players.. thet's why they need to play in such a league as Italy or Poland to get experience and then they can go and play in top clubs.. Ozge, Sassa, Molnar, Brinker, Beier are all well known players but they current shape and level is not on a higher level than here.. even some are very bad here such as Sassa.. I hope you get me now.. every player has a starting point, then they go and play somewhere on a higher level.. Bosetti's level is already higher than what this league can offer her..

Well she certainly is a monster on her position.. I can't think of much more all around outside hitters other than Larson, Del Core, Gozde.. currently she is one of the best

If some player leaving Italy or Poland it also doesn't mean coming to Turkey and doesn't make her player such Montano or Hooker, bitch please... :box:
    We must wait and be here during the transfer season, overestimating players is pathetic, the worst thing which fan of sport can do, totally blindness. Yes, i can say also, i have Havelkova on main photo, I'm big fan of her (wow, especially look :cheesy: and i would say she is in the biggest top and we would shout maybe at volleywood why they didn't put your Bosetti and my Havelkova in the best and top earners players. :dance4: :box: