I am looking to continue playing volleyball...

• I have just finished my NCAA eligibility and would like to play overseas for any team that will let me. I am looking into Bring It Promotions, who does European Exposure Tours for people looking to find teams. Does anyone have any other suggestions? I don't care what country, I just want to play!

• WEll..in my opinion Italy is the best country in Europe to play volleyball...even if is to play in a A2 league....but have other good leagues in there..like Turkey, Poland, Germany,...

• Hi Brooke!

First of all I think it's for yourself important to know what exactly is your game level. You could also make a promo movie (on youtube e.g.).

After that just look for agencies/agents on the internet, contact them and introduce yourself.

I think the Dutch League could be an option for you, because it offers a lot of chances to young players ( no well paid stars from abroad), you get no culture-shock ;) ( The Dutch society is in many ways similar to the USA) and you can talk with the people in English.

• So did you find a team?