Sweet moments with cuties.

• I like it, Ojla! :thumbsup:
    So:
    From Poland.. Hmm... Czarnowski! :win: And Kubiak, I like his eyes.
    From Bulgaria - Aleksiev, of course - I told this before - his diabolic eyes makes me crazy.
    From Russia - Biryukov and Muserskiy(he's cute like a baby :love: )
    From Brazil - I don't know... :lol: Joke - SIDAO, it's not suprise.

In Brazil... Well, Sidao, but I'm definitly not in love as you :P , Dante, and I like as "teddy bear" Lucas and Bruno :rolll: I loved Bruno attitude in Modena :cheesy:

In Bulgaria... Kayziski (man of the year in Bulgaria not without reason ;) ) and the cute, lovely Penchev! (another teddy bear!)

In Poland... Well, Kurek is interesting, what we call "a type", but not strictly "nice" (I mean, if you consider the shape of the face), and I love Winiarski eyes!! :cheesy:

In Russia... I don't know... Mikhaylov is probably the nicest, but I'm not mad for any Russian.. edit: Olja you are right Berenzkho is interesting!!!

I'll add: in Argentina: Facu (of course!!!) but also Hugo :lol: , Sole and Nico!!! I had a period of madness for him, now it's lower than before because I realized he is not as good as he seemed to me at the beginning when I was more focused on his look :lol: And Lucianito is simply amazing as a player!! *.* (Olja, I imagine is quite the same thing you feel for Baranowicz...)

• I'll add: in Argentina: Facu (of course!!!) but also Hugo :lol: , Sole and Nico!!! I had a period of madness for him, now it's lower than before because I realized he is not as good as he seemed to me at the beginning when I was more focused on his look :lol: And Lucianito is simply amazing as a player!! *.* (Olja, I imagine is quite the same thing you feel for Baranowicz...)

Yes :whistle: I have exactly the same opinion about Argentina's players :drink:
    Btw, we should make a club for teddy bear looking players :D

• Ojla how could you said that in Poland we don't have a lot of handsome players? :tzz: There are many many many! Not only cute but handsome. And I don't think that our guys are worse than Italians, no way! So, five minute for me, to present polish cuties :P
    1. For me number one was, still is and will be always Michał Winiarski. Fantastic body, nice hair (if he only doesn't try to be another Kadziewicz with headband), beautiful lips, heart-pounding smile and those amazing, lovely, sweet eyes that dream at night :roll:
    2. Areal monster with (I think) the hottest body - Zbyszek Bartman. But I love him more if he only doesn't cut his her too much.
    3. Ok now it's time for real cutie and I guess many of you don't think that he is handsome - Bartek Kurek. I felt in love with him about four years ago when he was sooo young. He has something that I can't take my eyes off of him. His biggest advantage is smile. I personally call him Mr. Sunny Smile. But not only! He is handsome. But the same as I said about Zbyszek he looks better with a little bit longer hair. And his growth is impressive and... well, he has got a damn hot chest as well as Zbyszek.
    4. I don't believe that I say it but... ok, let it be - Mariusz Wlazły. I'm starting to be boring but... ekhm, he looks awful when he cuts his hair. Like young daddy. But otherwise his eyes are on fire.
    5. Naughty Łukasz Kadziewicz, in headband he rocks :lol: He is not very handsome even for me, the biggest fan in the world (with Ojla of course). But he has HOT body.
    6. Fabian Drzyzga. Ok. He is defintely cute. But he is very young and he can be still veeeery handsome one!
    7. Bartosz Gawryszewski - another cutie with lovely smile
    8. I haven't ever hear about anybody saying he is handsome but I can be first - Daniel Pliński.
    9. Michał Kubiak - eyes like Winiarski has
    10. Patryk Czarnowski - five! toraypower :D
    11. Krzysztof Ignaczak :thumbsup: - the hottiest belly in the world
    12. Grzegorz Kosok - the most attractive polish MB I think, polish teddy bear IMO :D
    13. Grzegorz Łomacz - I ADORE HIM! But I can agree here - he is more cute than handsome :P
    14. Our greek god Apollo - Marcel Gromadowski. Another cute smile, but also HOT body and well, pretty handsome.
    15. Marcin Wika - I have nothing to say more about him besides adding him to this list
    16. Old friend Sebastian Świderski who without glasses looks GOOOOD
    17. Don't laugh! Piotrek Gruszka was very handsome in his early age.
    18. Too cute for me but some girls are mad about him - Mateusz Mika
    19. Michał Bąkiewicz was one day IMO one of the hottiest players but then he started to venture mustache :pinch: :lol:
    20. Łukasz Perłowski
    21. Only cute, nothing else - Łukasz Żygadło.
    I hope I didn't forget about anyone.

BULGARIA
    Now little Penchev is my absolutely number one :D
    But Matey Kaziyski IMO is handsome and cute and he has everything what a real man has to have.
    I adore Niko Nikolov :heart: I miss him soooo

RUSSIA
    No offense Russians but not many of them are handsome IMO.
    Yuriy Berezhko is the best!
    Pavel Abramov with his big brown eyes also rocks 8)

BRAZIL
    Number one, without question, and he has a ticket to hot tamale train - Sidao always and forever :heart: One day I will write this poem which we were talking about :D Maybe about all cuties... I'll see.
    Hot number two is Dante. Beautiful brazilian cookie and another hundred percent man like Clay Stanley :love:
    Andre Nascimento. Where the hell he is?! I'm still in love with him.
    Rafa Redwitz. Please come back to Poland, my lovely soccer-volleyball cutie :heart: He is a beast for me.
    Murilo only for his eyes. Sorry, Murilo you are my favourite brazilian player but not favourite cutie :P
    I think Lucas is hot. Lovely hair. Nice body.
    Vissotto is cute. As I said one day he looks as Sylvester Stallone.
    New love - Wallace - for full sexy lips 8o
    Theo is quite interesting :whistle:

ARGENTINA
    Facundo Conte ALWAYS & FOREVER :love:

Btw, I remembered something :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0guVVObVlZc
    Łukasz is too cute :rose:

I LOVE Kadziu with headband :cheesy:

• Holy shit, what a long post, bella :D Relax, I was just kidding, we have a lot of cuties in Poland :P
    Yup, I like most of those guys from your list...especially Kadziewicz, but with blonde, short hair :P :heart:
    Heeey girls, remember 'Cosmopolitan' cover with Michał Bąkiewicz with...ehmmm...ball ? :what: :lol: No, he's fine, don't get me wrong :rolll:

I

felt in love with him about four years ago when he was sooo young.

Sounds like he's 40 or something :rolll: He's still very young, but of course I know what you mean :)
    Btw, I'm watching 'Igłą szyte' now and I just cannot stop myslef from laughing :D We have to translate it or something and share it with other girls, 'cause our guys are really brilliant, their conversations are epic :rolll:

• Holy shit, what a long post, bella :D Relax, I was just kidding, we have a lot of cuties in Poland :P
    Yup, I like most of those guys from your list...especially Kadziewicz, but with blonde, short hair :P :heart:
    Heeey girls, remember 'Cosmopolitan' cover with Michał Bąkiewicz with...ehmmm...ball ? :what: :lol: No, he's fine, don't get me wrong :rolll:

I

Sounds like he's 40 or something :rolll: He's still very young, but of course I know what you mean :)
    Btw, I'm watching 'Igłą szyte' now and I just cannot stop myslef from laughing :D We have to translate it or something and share it with other girls, 'cause our guys are really brilliant, their conversations are epic :rolll:

Yes I still remember Michał Bąkiewicz with...ehmmm...ball :rolll:

I think Kurek will be still adorable even in his 40's :lol:
    Yep, Igłą szyte was a little bit better than Kadziu projekt but just a little bit ^^ Boys should do something like that again. Bartman can be a great cameraman as well as Kadziu & Igła.

• Long post :what: :lol:
    I tolk about the poem to Sidao few days ago, and I started to "write" this... in my mind :lol:
    I think, that Swiderski look good in glasses, very good, like profesor :cheesy:
    And Theo - he looks like little monkey :lol:

• Long post :what: :lol:
    I tolk about the poem to Sidao few days ago, and I started to "write" this... in my mind :lol:
    I think, that Swiderski look good in glasses, very good, like profesor :cheesy:
    And Theo - he looks like little monkey :lol:

Well, two years ago I wrote something like poem for my friend as a birthday's gift. She said it was the best gift she got.

• Well, two years ago I wrote something like poem for my friend as a birthday's gift. She said it was the best gift she got.

The difference is that Sidao will probably not read our poem :( :lol:

• http://m.onet.pl/_m/0d93266321…28544b3eddc6075e,10,1.jpg :what: doesn't look like Bartek at all. Way too serious. Looks a little bit like a photo from 'Twilight' cast or another stupid movie about vampires or something...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_P1Aa…23b14c2bd4e1259757704.jpg :D this is our Bartek! Funny guy :)

http://media.reprezentacja.net…ee08a3e07111255954388.jpg looks like a little, innocent boy :D

http://www.skra1930.yoyo.pl/kurek5.jpg Really nice pic of Bartek :rose:

http://sport.redblog.nto.pl/files/2008/05/kurek.jpg oh man...good, old times in Zaksa! I really miss those times.

• So... Now Bartek, right? :lol:
    Your pressure will make, that I will be in love with him, in one moment :rose:
    Bartek in ZAKsa... You miss those time, but I don't think, that he feel the same :lol:

• http://m.onet.pl/_m/0d93266321…28544b3eddc6075e,10,1.jpg :what: doesn't look like Bartek at all. Way too serious. Looks a little bit like a photo from 'Twilight' cast or another stupid movie about vampires or something...

http://media.reprezentacja.net…ee08a3e07111255954388.jpg looks like a little, innocent boy :D

http://www.skra1930.yoyo.pl/kurek5.jpg Really nice pic of Bartek :rose:

So the first one I like because Bartek has allayed hair on it, in sexy way standing upwards 8)
    The second one - big eyes like puppy. That's why I love him :love:
    The third one - I realy like his profile :P

So... Now Bartek, right? :lol:
    Your pressure will make, that I will be in love with him, in one moment :rose:
    Bartek in ZAKsa... You miss those time, but I don't think, that he feel the same :lol:

Yep, it's time for Bartek. He deserve it. He is for me devilishly sexy.
    Toraypower, look at those eyes. Like two deep oceans shining in the setting sun. These hairs which are bouncing on the run or jump (only if they are not cut off). T-shirt that highlights his muscular chest (when he's sweaty, it can be seen even MORE). Beautiful hands that rotate the ball before the serve with such passion (I wanna be this ball !). And finally this adorable, innocent smile which makes my heart melt and in one second I am happy and for the next seven minutes I am in heaven... :love:
    How do I not love him? :heart:

• Bella, I tell you something... You're unbelievable...
    You change my all opinions about Bartek and his appearance.
    Your post just hypnotize me :lol: :rose:

• Bella, I tell you something... You're unbelievable...
    You change my all opinions about Bartek and his appearance.
    Your post just hypnotize me :lol: :rose:

This is what I meant :whistling:

Now I leave you alone with this love for Bartek which will be growing and growing in your heart :heart:
    :gone: