Polish NT 2011

• I shoud say my dreaming position on the court is OH. Right, there's nothing else more charming than receiving-and-spiking on a volleyball court. An OH player requires to master all the techniques, receiption, defence, attack, block, serve and set, they must be flawless to qualify as an OH!

I may LIKE many outstanding OPP players, however I definitely LOVE these fabulous OHs, and I never stopped trying to be that kind of player when I myself play volleyball. :lol:

alright, I'm :offtopic: again ;)

• Oh and one more thing about Kurek. I hope he won't take an 'example' (that's the worst example ever) from his older friend- Mariusz Wlazły, I mean...I really hope he won't spend his whole career in Bełchatów. That would be just terrible.
    I really would like to see this guy in Italy. I really don't give a damn which club would it be. I just want him to try.
    He's already on a really insane level in such a young age, but he really can be even better than this. Serie A wouldn't make him worse or something, he would gain a lot more experience, strength and stuff. He could really raise his skills. I really hope to see Bartek in Serie A one day.

Don't worry. His friend, Jarosz, changed his club for an italian one so Kurek probably will join him soon :D Although, I will cry then because of losing him. But I'm sure that italian clubs will give everything to have such a player as Kurek is.

This morning i've read interview with M.Oivanen - is really happy to come back to PL and he says our league is much better then Turkish League.

Yep, I was delighted when I heard about Mikko coming back to Poland and being sincerely happy about it. Mikko is awsome :roll:

Actually I don't follow men's volleyball a lot but I want to say something about that. For me Kurek is an amazing attacker but his reception skills aren't as goog as Winiarski..I wanted to see Kurek as OPP instead of Bartman..So he can only think about attack in that position.For the OH position good receivers Winiarski and Ruciak would be better. These are my opinions :P

Nah. Żygadło could kill him totally then :pinch:
    Kurek improved his receive a lot. Now, he is complete player for me. And I don't want him to be back an opposite.
    Zibi will be an amazing opposite soon. Look what he achieved in barely few months playing on this position. And he was better and better before he suffered injurie. I have always had on my mind that he should be opposite. Back to shape from times in Częstochowa and he will be KILLER on the court.

• Don't worry. His friend, Jarosz, changed his club for an italian one so Kurek probably will join him soon :D Although, I will cry then because of losing him. But I'm sure that italian clubs will give everything to have such a player as Kurek is.

2 seasons ago Trento was intrested in Kurek, but he decided to stay in Bełchatów. Anyway...I really hope this guy will decide to change something.

Kurek improved his receive a lot. Now, he is complete player for me. And I don't want him to be back an opposite.

Yes, his reception is better, but it's still not as good as it can be. But I'm sure he'll improve it, it's just a matter of time.
    To me the most important thing is that he really improved his serve. It was always extremly strong, but very irregural. Now he still makes some mistakes, but it's a lot more stable. Thanks Andrea(s) :obey:

Zibi will be an amazing opposite soon. Look what he achieved in barely
    few months playing on this position. And he was better and better before
    he suffered injurie. I have always had on my mind that he should be
    opposite.

Really? I can swear that I've read your post, where you said that you don't like this idea with moving Zibi from reception to attack :P

• Yes, his reception is better, but it's still not as good as it can be. But I'm sure he'll improve it, it's just a matter of time.

Really? I can swear that I've read your post, where you said that you don't like this idea with moving Zibi from reception to attack :P

He will moved to Italy and he will improve his reception then ;)

Yep, you're right that I didn't like this idea about moving Zibi from reception to attack. On these time of course. I mean it was a sudden and unexpected decision and very risky because that World League was very important for us because our time should think about increase the chances of the game at the Olympics. I was worried if Zbyszek can handle the pressure and I was also a little bit sad because he liked being receiver. But when he played in Częstochowa I can't stop thinking: "Gosh, this guy should be an opposite. Then Mariusz Wlazły could have a real competition on his position" :P And I thought about Zibi as an opposite also because his reception wasn't as good as it should be after playing in Serie A.

• Zibi is really effing offensive player. I have always felt like he's wasting his natural OPP talent :D
    Luckily Andrea is smart guy and he did what should have been done earlier.

• Kurek has contract with Skra for 5 years, right?
    So, we won't see Bartek in Serie A in close future, unfortunately.
    Somebody's said here, that Kurek will be better on OPP? No, never, don't do this him. He can be better in reception, and everybody's see, that his reception is better and better.
    Also, for me Zibi Bartman is better on OH.

• Somebody's said here, that Kurek will be better on OPP? No, never, don't do this him. He can be better in reception, and everybody's see, that his reception is better and better.
    Also, for me Zibi Bartman is better on OH.

Yep, I agree about Kurek :whistling:

About Bartman... Give him some time to show what he can do as an opposite. Because I'm totally sure that he didn't show everything he can yet.

• Bella, believe me, I'm still waiting for him! I love Zibi - his determination, power and character, but he must work on 'cold head' in future, you know, and then he will be a great attacker.
    Nice to know, that there is Janeczek, also, maybe he will show something. Lomacz? OK, he's good, but I wanna see Fabian in NT! Instead of Woicki.
    Eh, I can just loitering...

• Aga, I can guarantee you that Zibi will show some great stuff as OPP :D He just needs to recover and prepare his great shape again.
    We could see some of his awesome actions against Bulgaria, especially in 4th set and tiebreak before injury. It already looked really promising, and he definitely can be A LOT better than this :)

• Aga, I can guarantee you that Zibi will show some great stuff as OPP :D He just needs to recover and prepare his great shape again.
    We could see some of his awesome actions against Bulgaria, especially in 4th set and tiebreak before injury. It already looked really promising, and he definitely can be A LOT better than this :)

In defense of Bulgaria I must say that we played without Todorov who's specialty is to stop opponent's OPP. Ask Jarosz :lol:

• In defense of Bulgaria I must say that we played without Todorov who's specialty is to stop opponent's OPP. Ask Jarosz :lol:

I guess I shouldn't ask Jarosz about that :D What about Łasko, Savani or some other Italians? :D

• Bella, believe me, I'm still waiting for him! I love Zibi - his determination, power and character, but he must work on 'cold head' in future, you know, and then he will be a great attacker.
    Nice to know, that there is Janeczek, also, maybe he will show something. Lomacz? OK, he's good, but I wanna see Fabian in NT! Instead of Woicki.
    Eh, I can just loitering...

Fabian is my personal number one :whistle:
    You better beware, Żygadło! :evil:

In defense of Bulgaria I must say that we played without Todorov who's specialty is to stop opponent's OPP. Ask Jarosz :lol:

And last time Jarosz specializes in impaling on the block. Ask him :D

• I guess I shouldn't ask Jarosz about that :D What about Łasko, Savani or some other Italians? :D

Uuuuuuuh... Some unpleasant experiences. Italians will remember Todorov for a very long long time.

• Uuuuuuuh... Some unpleasant experiences. Italians will remember Todorov for a very long long time.

Just like Bulgarians with us :D I mean those unpleasant experiences :D :whistle:

• Just like Bulgarians with us :D I mean those unpleasant experiences :D :whistle:

Nah. Not quite unpleasant. Bulgarians can be proud of their play then.
    It's always pleasure to play with Bulgarians. That match was like a rollercoaster. Once up, once down.

• Nah. Not quite unpleasant. Bulgarians can be proud of their play then.
    It's always pleasure to play with Bulgarians. That match was like a rollercoaster. Once up, once down.

I don't know if you quite get what I meant :D Bulgarians have some unpleasent experiences with us, 'cause they usually lose. Don't get me wrong, I'm not so happy about that...I mean...I'm glad to see our team winning and stuff, but it's always hard for me to watch POL-BUL matches, 'cause I'm kinda sad after every match, doesn't matter what's the result :D I didn't mean style of the game or something at all.

• I don't know if you quite get what I meant :D Bulgarians have some unpleasent experiences with us, 'cause they usually lose. Don't get me wrong, I'm not so happy about that...I mean...I'm glad to see our team winning and stuff, but it's always hard for me to watch POL-BUL matches, 'cause I'm kinda sad after every match, doesn't matter what's the result :D I didn't mean style of the game or something at all.

Do I have to remind you about last year's World Championships and specifically about the match against Bulgarians?

I'll stop now because it could be autosadistic... :wall:

• Do I have to remind you about last year's World Championships and specifically about the match against Bulgarians?

I'll stop now because it could be autosadistic... :wall:

Nope, you don't have to. It's hard to forget that :P Oh come on, one deafeat won't change the fact that we know how to play against this team :D

• Nope, you don't have to. It's hard to forget that :P Oh come on, one deafeat won't change the fact that we know how to play against this team :D

It was probably the worst and the most heartbreaking match I have ever seen in my life :pinch:

Ok. Stop stop stop! No more words about it!

Now we have a quite soild team. We want defend a title of European champion. We want play in Olympic Games. We organize World Championships in 2014. Fantastic stuff.

Don't talk about painfull past. Focus on bright future. :aww: