Transfer news 2011/12 ONLY ! Please make sure to post informations for the next season in the proper topic!

• Politechnika Warszawa has said goodbye to Statsenko O UKR. I don't understand that decision. He played rarely but very good with MVP award.
    I hope He will play in good Club in the first 6.
    Where will He play? Does Somebody know?

• Kubiak R POL in Jastrzebski Węgiel with His 'Boyfriend' :D Zbigniew Bartman.

YEAH! I knew it! :dance6:
    Kubiak & Bartman, Łasko, Bontje & Holmes, new setter still undisclosed. Pretty awsome team this year :whistle:
    I will kick their asses if they will not play like they should with such potential.

• YEAH! I knew it! :dance6:
    Kubiak & Bartman, Łasko, Bontje & Holmes, new setter still undisclosed. Pretty awsome team this year :whistle:
    I will kick their asses if they will not play like they should with such potential.

But it's not certain.
    For sure tomorrow or even today Dolecka will say, that is not true. Crazy :cheesy:

• Kubiak R POL in Jastrzebski Węgiel with His 'Boyfriend' :D Zbigniew Bartman.

What about this whole thing with his contract with Politechnika? Is it solved, or what?
    Sweet. Michaś in my team ^^

• I would be pissed X(

Honestly? I really want to see Kubiak with Bartman, Lasko, Bontje(!), and the other players, but his case is very complicated, I guess. And Politechnika will have a huge problem, beacuse Kubiak is in official 2011/2012 team, and their will must buy new OH player, if this transfer proves to be truth. I don't know... :wall:

• Honestly? I really want to see Kubiak with Bartman, Lasko, Bontje(!), and the other players, but his case is very complicated, I guess. And Politechnika will have a huge problem, beacuse Kubiak is in official 2011/2012 team, and their will must buy new OH player, if this transfer proves to be truth. I don't know... :wall:

Yeah, I would really like to know what's going on with his contract in Poltechnika. They made a statement about it lately, but it seems like...nobody gives a damn about that :D

• Oh come on guys! How many players broke contracts? This is not the only one case.
    Everything will be fine 8)

• Kubiak

President of AZS Warsaw University of Technology says that I have signed a contract with Michael Kubiak to play in the capital. In Padua claim that they own the player's cards and just confirmed his transfer to the Hawk. Sam is silent player ...

When a year ago, Michael Kubiak returned to the top Polish Italian Padova, nobody imagined that the right to explode it such a fuss. After a year of play in AZS Warsaw Polytechnic capital club claims that Kubiak is still their player and should play next season, was signed in Warsaw .- two-year contract with Michael, who is still in force. We believe that is our player and if you go away, we will refer the case to court - announced in the pages of Sport Review Jolanta Dolecka club chairman. To resolve the question of whether a player last year, was loaned to Warsaw (in this case where the two-year contract?) Or the final transfer was carried out?

It is no secret that Kubiak will be happy in their ranks would have seen coach and president Jastrzębski Coal. - I must admit that we want to raise Michael and we talk on this matter with all parties. I am a conciliatory man, and certainly speaks on this matter with whom you will need. The contract has not yet been finalized - says President Zdzislaw Grodecki. But before you sign the contract, must determine ... who is talking. Is of Padua, or with the Technical University, or perhaps with both?

A player so far is silent, and the matter on its behalf takes care manager. No wonder, because whatever Michal Kubiak said that now, could only aggravate the matter. In Warsaw, they realize that the slave will not be a player and has already come to terms with the thought that Kubiak will not play in AZS University. - I am aware of the fact that Michael does not want to play with us. We are looking for a successor in his place, but certainly not leave such a matter. I fear that most will suffer, Michael, because I will be suspended - Dolecka says. As you can see the Capital club in terms of money transfer. Only if you want to them, right? It is possible that everything will have to settle the courts. FIVB became interested in the whole affair. Let's just hope that the whole affair did not bounce on a player and his athletic career.

By Google Translator

• What a huge mess :down:
    I hope nothing bad happens to Michał :S I don't want him to be suspended or mentally exhausted.

• You don't know Sam? Sam is from litte village. After the match Poland-Italy in the Final 8 He said- W Paryżu nie zrobi się nawet z dupy ryżu. :D

• You don't know Sam? Sam is from litte village. After the match Poland-Italy in the Final 8 He said- W Paryżu nie zrobi się nawet z dupy ryżu. :D

Of course I know Sam! Unfortunately not a lot of people know he exists, 'cause...he is a very...eeem...'silent player' :rolll:
    Anyway...this whole situation really pisses me off. If only Michał will feel the negative impacts of this mess in any way, some guys from Warsaw or Padova or whatever will get spanked by me and my mafia. Yup, don't mess with Kadziewicz, Ignaczak and me...*deadly serious face* ( :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: )