Transfer news 2011/12 ONLY ! Please make sure to post informations for the next season in the proper topic!

• Dutch OH Thijs ter Horst (19) goes to Verona in Serie A. Very surprising transfer, but good for him ofcourse.

(Dutch NT has serious problems on OH-position, since Horstink and Kooy made some troubles in NT recently, and Snippe didn't develop anymore last years)

• Of course I know Sam! Unfortunately not a lot of people know he exists, 'cause...he is a very...eeem...'silent player' :rolll:
    Anyway...this whole situation really pisses me off. If only Michał will feel the negative impacts of this mess in any way, some guys from Warsaw or Padova or whatever will get spanked by me and my mafia. Yup, don't mess with Kadziewicz, Ignaczak and me...*deadly serious face* ( :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: )

Don't forget that you have support. Me, Muserskiy and Spiridonov will secure your asses. But I guess that only a glance at the Muserskiy is enough to scare the hell the whole company :D

• Our NT libero Vladislav Ivanov rumoured to join Noliko Maaseik, but there is still no confirmation from the Belgian side, so we should wait a bit before announcing it as an official move.

now it is official confirmed!

Also Teodor Todorov - BUL MB will probably join Gazprom Surgut, where the new coach is Plamen Konstantinov.

• now it is official confirmed!

Also Teodor Todorov - BUL MB will probably join Gazprom Surgut, where the new coach is Plamen Konstantinov.

Yes and also Raidel Poey (ex Cuban NT) joins the Russians.

• Ooooh... Really? :what:
    I thought, that it was just a rumor... :down:

BUT maybe he will be a second setter? Please...

I hope the same...
    Although... We should give a chance to Brian. Let him to develop.

Here you can watch
    http://wyniki.siatka.org/ligi-…1-2012/transfery/plusliga
    and here
    http://aktualnosci.siatka.org/…nton-w-jastrzebskim-weglu

• Raydel Poey O CUB will play probably in Gazprom Surgut.

The Coach of GS wants Teodor Teodorow.

If that transfers take place, Kadziewicz will not play in that Team because of Foreign's limit.

• The Coach of GS wants Teodor Teodorow.

If that transfers take place, Kadziewicz will not play in that Team because of Foreign's limit.

Why you're so sure about that? Maybe Todorov will be the one who won't have place in basic squad, not Łukasz.
    It would be cool to have Łukasz in Poland, I really miss him, but if he feels good in Russia, let it be that way.
    Good luck Łukasz, whatever's gonna happen :heart:

• If Kadziewicz won't return to Poland soon, he may never return to the NT :pinch: ;( :wall:

It doesn't really matter whether he plays abroad or in Poland. The truth is that he's not wanted in our team, if it would be otherwise, I'm sure he would be here.

• Brian Thorton in Jastrzębski Węgiel

No more secrets about setter :D

:down: So the rumors turned out to be truth? Damn. I'm not really happy about that. He's not my favourite, but let's hope he will show his very best in my lovely Jastrzębski. If not...oh well...mafia will have a lot of work to do :roll: :rolll:

• :down: So the rumors turned out to be truth? Damn. I'm not really happy about that. He's not my favourite, but let's hope he will show his very best in my lovely Jastrzębski. If not...oh well...mafia will have a lot of work to do :roll: :rolll:

Banana in the mouth once again :D

While the polish experts will interfere in Anastasi's choices, we will not see Kadziewicz in NT. :down: :down:

I HOPE THAT ANASTASI WON'T LET ANYONE INTERFERE.
    Castellani said that work with Łukasz was hard.
    What an excuse can Anastasi have? He doesn't look at a guy who is afraid of working with extremely strong characters.

• Banana in the mouth once again :D

I HOPE THAT ANASTASI WON'T LET ANYONE INTERFERE.
    Castellani said that work with Łukasz was hard.
    What an excuse can Anastasi have? He doesn't look at a guy who is afraid of working with extremely strong characters.

Of course, he doesn't. Andrea is awesome, I'm sure he would get on pretty well with him. Come on, Łukasz isn't so difficult to work with
    Banana :what: bella please, I was drinking water...

• Iraklis THESSALONIKI is gradually defining its roster for the next season and it seems that it is going to resemble pretty much to Greece’s national team. Iraklis has signed Sotirios Drikos as head coach; Drikos is the assistant of Alekos Leonis, the current mentor of the national team and the previous head coach of Iraklis THESSALONIKI, claiming with this club three editions of the national league, five national cups and qualifying two times for the final four of the CEV Volleyball Champions League.
    Iraklis has also contracted Konstantinos Prousalis, Kostas Christofidelis, Georgios Stefanou, Panagiotis Pelekoudas and Nikos Smaragdis, guys that could easily compose the starting six of the national team. Having a long international experience, they will be sharing the adventure of Iraklis in the 2012 CEV Volleyball Champions League crossing in the prelims the ways of Noliko MAASEIK, Arkas IZMIR and CSKA SOFIA.
    Prousalis will be playing for Iraklis for the third consecutive season hoping to claim the national league as well as the national cup. Georgios Stefanou moved to Thessaloniki after playing with Panathinaikos, Olympiacos and EA PATRON in the past few years, while Christofidelis recently starred also for Panathinaikos. Prousalis, Stefanou, Christofidelis and Smaragdis were members of the national team that two years ago participated in the final round of the European Championship in Turkey.
    The last addition, Panagiotis Pelekoudas, is actually the youngest guy in this group and he recently left the club of LAMIA to sign a deal with Iraklis.
    The officials of Iraklis are starting negotiations also with foreign players after Brook Billings, Rodrigo Quiroga and Ryan Owens left Thessaloniki at the end of the 2010/2011 season.