2012 Olympic Games

• Congrats for Americans! though I stayed really sad with Brazil's performance... Watching this match I got the impression like it was the final :D the joy after every scored point was so huge. I think it's the thing between Brazil and USA after last OG. Can't wait to see Russia - USA today!

For me Fei would be more useful on opposite than Lasko... Lasko i dont trust a lot, his attacks are not so powerful and his diagonal is mostly used, while Birarelli would be better choose on MB than Fei for me...

:aww: Didn't Lasko already prove sth many many times? He play good even if all the other teammates sucks. Very solid and stable point of the team. And for me he's indestructible. He had a very tough last season and kept a great level of his playing to the end. C'mon, he's not showing his best yet, but for sure he will show. I will defend him as a lion! :D

Ofc I mean that (against Bulgary) :gone:

Stop, please. It's Bulgaria. BULGARIA. I don't really like this your "Bulgary" and what to say about Bulgarian users :aww:

• Congrats for Americans! though I stayed really sad with Brazil's performance... Watching this match I got the impression like it was the final :D the joy after every scored point was so huge. I think it's the thing between Brazil and USA after last OG. Can't wait to see Russia - USA today!

:aww: Didn't Lasko already prove sth many many times? He play good even if all the other teammates sucks. Very solid and stable point of the team. And for me he's indestructible. He had a very tough last season and kept a great level of his playing to the end. C'mon, he's not showing his best yet, but for sure he will show. I will defend him as a lion! :D

I respect your opinion but do you have to put this smiley :aww: to be first character of your comment on mine? It means I am stupid, idiot or I don't know anything about vball? Show some respect please

• I respect your opinion but do you have to put this smiley :aww: to be first character of your comment on mine? It means I am stupid, idiot or I don't know anything about vball? Show some respect please

To be honest if I would laugh at you and consider you as stupid I would rather use :lol: or :wacko: so if you feel offended, I'm truly sorry. This mine suppose to illustrate how helpless I'm reading another time such opinions about Lasko especially that his attack are not powerful or sth. That's all from me. End of offtopic.

• V. Bratoev expected to be in 6 today?!?! :aww: :aww: :aww:

yes, he had an infection on his leg couple of days ago, now he is better
    we probably will try to put Argentina reception under pressure. Valentin has a big jump serve, that's why they will try with him.
    How will this work I am not really sure :|

• yes, he had an infection on his leg couple of days ago, now he is better
    we probably will try to put Argentina reception under pressure. Valentin has a big jump serve, that's why they will try with him.
    How will this work I am not really sure :|

I like Valentin but Skrimov makes trouble with his serve as well (I still remember!). I don't know if Todor isn't for now a better option.

• where can i watch Pol vs UK ??

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Honestly we should crush them in 3 fast sets, without any problems, but it looks like we don't want to lose energy for next matches or worse - we're not in such a good shape to beat them certainly... I don't like the way we're playing, I wonder what they would say after this match.
    Definitely, with such a form we don't have any chances in quaterfinal, no matter who's gonna be our opponent.

And Zygadlo, God, in match like this he should make much more combinations that usually, but I still see Bartman-Kurek-Bartman-Kurek, like he forgot about middle blockers(nothing new).

Kosok is a big mistake, even with Great Britain he behaves like lost child.

• British played well in defense. Kurek didn't attack with full power but Bartman had no mercy, at least him :D Kosok pissed me off today not killing this coming back ball :wacko: Możdżonek can hit it harder than him, come on :aww: I have to mention about McGivern's serve.... oh shit, I have never seen sth like this I guess :rolll: and he made so many trouble with it! I have a new life mission now - I'm going to practice so I can serve like him :D

I hope we will play better and better 'cause it's not even close to our game what we're showing so far. Our work in block is even disappointing I would say. And I'm waiting for this Winiar from Final 6. He was the beast back then.