11.12.2007 Sisley TREVISO vs Knack Randstad ROESELARE
    13.12.2007 Piet Zoomers/D APELDOORN vs JASTRZEBSKI Wegiel SA
    19.12.2007 JASTRZEBSKI Wegiel SA vs Piet Zoomers/D APELDOORN
    19.12.2007 Knack Randstad ROESELARE vs Sisley TREVISO
    23.01.2008 Knack Randstad ROESELARE vs Piet Zoomers/D APELDOORN
    22.01.2008 Sisley TREVISO vs JASTRZEBSKI Wegiel SA
    30.01.2008 JASTRZEBSK Wegiel SA vs Knack Randstad ROESELARE
    30.01.2008 Piet Zoomers/D APELDOORN vs Sisley TREVISO

• In Belgium, Knack Randstad Roeselare immediately took control over the match winning the first opening set 25-23 with two attacks from the opposite Iban Contreras and a kill-block from Norbert Walter. In the second set, the Polish players did not give up, but despite several substitutions, Roeselare took the second set with 25-18. At the end of the third set, thanks to a real show time of the Mexican Ivan Contreras, the Belgium team ended the match with a three sets victory.
    The Belgium head coach, Dominique Baeyens, confirms his satisfaction: “we were anxious before the start of the match as the scouting of our opponent made clear that they played strong and powerful volleyball”.
    The Italian team of Sisley Treviso, 2006 IECL Champion in Roma, also took a clear advantage against Piet Zoomers/D APELDOORN with a three sets victory (25:19 25:17 25:16). Renan dal Zotto, head coach of Sisley Treviso said "In this competition, it is fundamental to win the games at home, this was a must and we achieved it very well".
    cev.lu

Statistics
    Sisley TREVISO vs Piet Zoomers/D APELDOORN
    Knack Randstad ROESELARE vs JASTRZEBSKI Wegiel SA

• Results
    JASTRZEBSKI Wegiel SA vs Sisley TREVISO 2:3 (21:25 17:25 25:23 25:19 8:15) statistics
    Piet Zoomers/D APELDOORN vs Knack Randstad ROESELARE 1:3 (17:25 25:21 21:25 22:25) statistics

Ranking
    1. Knack Randstad Roeselare (BEL) 2 4 6:1
    2. Sisley Treviso (ITA) 2 4 6:2
    3. KS Jastrzębski Węgiel (POL) 2 2 2:6
    4. Piet Zoomers/D Apeldoorn (NED) 2 2 1:6

• Piet Zoomers/D Apeldoorn - KS Jastrzębski Węgiel 1:3

Niki and Evgeni played in the match

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Piet Zoomers/D Apeldoorn - KS Jastrzębski Węgiel 1:3

Niki and Evgeni played in the match

here u have the stats, very good game of Murek and Yudin
    statistics

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• Thanks for the information. ;)

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Sisley TREVISO - Knack Randstad ROESELARE 3 : 0 (25:18 27:25 25:21) statistics

Ranking
    1 ITA Sisley TREVISO 3 3 0 6
    2 BEL Knack Randstad ROESELARE 3 2 1 5
    3 POL JASTRZEBSKI Wegiel SA 3 1 2 4
    4 NED Piet Zoomers/D APELDOORN 3 0 3 3

Who will continue - Knak or Jastrzebski :D Interesting question. Sisley will make it, I think it's clear. :)

• Jastrzębie beat Piet Zoomers again (3 :0) and is in 2nd place now. AFROMAN, your players played again of course :thumbsup:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Jastrzębie beat Piet Zoomers again (3 :0) and is in 2nd place now. AFROMAN, your players played again of course :thumbsup:

And how was their performance? Was it good? :)

• E.Ivanov - 8 pts., N.Ivanov - 0, but he's not usede to scoring much

The most important 3:

• JASTRZEBSKI Wegiel SA vs Piet Zoomers/D APELDOORN 3 : 0 (25:22 25:20 25:23) statistics
    KS Jastrzebski Wegiel won their second game in pool E. The Polish team beat at home the Dutch champion Piet Zoomers D/Apeldoor in three straight sets. The host team took control of the game right from the beginning. The powerfull attacks of Igor Yudin and Dawid Murek gave the Polish team the decisive points. Beating the Dutch champion prolonged KS Jastrzebski Wegiel's chances to qualify to the next round of the Indesit European Champions League. "We didn't play well, but we won and this is the most important thing.The players knew that this game was crucial, so they were nervous. We must improve in the coming matches" added Roberto Santilli, KS Jastrzebski Wegiel coach.

Knack Randstad ROESELARE vs Sisley TREVISO 0 : 3 (23:25 20:25 17:25) statistics
    In the same pool, Knack Randstad Roeselare with youngster Matthijs Verhanneman (19 years old) in the place of the injured Frantisek Ogurçak, took the best start. But Sisley Treviso, with Alberto Cisolla substituting the ill Alessandro Fei, finished the first set on a score of 25-23 with Samuele Papi who scored the first set ball in attack. The second set started in the same way. Knack Randstad scored 8-7 but Treviso stayed close and made it to 16-13, scoring a few times successively by Robert Horstink. A last, efforts from Ivan Contreras in attack and Nico Freriks on serve brought the Belgian team back to 18-21, but Treviso stood firm and finished with 25-20. Knack Randstad took a disastrous start in the third set, being immediately behind with 2-8 and 3-10 ,and the Italians kept control over the game and rushed over 16-11, 20-12 and 25-20.

Ranking
    1 ITA Sisley TREVISO 4 4 0 8
    2 POL JASTRZEBSKI Wegiel SA 4 2 2 6
    3 BEL Knack Randstad ROESELARE 4 2 2 6
    4 NED Piet Zoomers/D APELDOORN 4 0 4 4

• Ranking
    1 ITA Sisley TREVISO 4 4 0 8
    2 POL JASTRZEBSKI Wegiel SA 4 2 2 6
    3 BEL Knack Randstad ROESELARE 4 2 2 6
    4 NED Piet Zoomers/D APELDOORN 4 0 4 4

Wow we are second for a moment :drink: seems like we HAVE TO win with Roeselare and maybe we have chances then to go to the next phase... mmm :roll:

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• Jastrzębski has beaten Sisley Treviso :box: :drink: 3:1. Now Polish team needs victory at home against Knack to qualify. It is possible, cause Jastrzębie is on it's way to success :thumbsup:

The most important 3:

• Jastrzębski has beaten Sisley Treviso :box: :drink: 3:1. Now Polish team needs victory at home against Knack to qualify. It is possible, cause Jastrzębie is on it's way to success :thumbsup:

Congratulation. :)

We beat Sisley with a little help of two Ivanovs, of course :D

The most important 3:

• We beat Sisley with a little help of two Ivanovs, of course :D

Hahaha love this comment :lol: anyway yeah it is a big succes, first Czestochowa wins with Iskra Odincovo, then Jastrzębie beats Sisley Treviso. And what more in the starting six played out new receiver - Rafa Lins, he was really great!

Plamen Konstantinov

• Jastrzębski has beaten Sisley Treviso :box: :drink: 3:1

stats

and 2nd match of pool E
    Knack Randstad ROESELARE - Piet Zoomers/D APELDOORN 2:3 (25:22 17:25 25:18 20:25 14:16)

1 ITA Sisley TREVISO 5 4 1 9
    2 POL JASTRZEBSKI Wegiel SA 5 3 2 8
    3 BEL Knack Randstad ROESELARE 5 2 3 7
    4 NED Piet Zoomers/D APELDOORN 5 1 4 6

• Jastrzebie has to win 2 sets with Roeselare to be in the next phase! wooow thanks Nedherlands!

Plamen Konstantinov