World Cup 2011

• Gosh, and now you'll be traced back to single points? Please... We were in 4, because we beat Bulgaria and i think it's clear.
    And again about AA. Everyone can be jealous, that we have good coach, which thinks about his players and about success! ECH started from the play-offs and earlier all teams worked for the best position. And how you can say, that we were not better when we beat Russia in small final and you lost to them in QF? You're still forgetting, that names doesn't play. In 2009 without so praised by you Wlazły we took gold at ECH and this year bronze in WL and ECH. Bulgaria is so many times "better than Poland", but I can't remember when those "better Bulgaria" won, when both teams fight for medal. I know it's some malignant by me, but comments from Bulgarians users force me to write it.

You got medal on the World League because you were host. We qualified in group with Russia and Germany. You played great against us, beat us. You played poor against Italy and lost. You played normally against Argentina and their attitude gave you the victory. Then you played great against Russia, but lost and punished Argentina for their lack of devotion in the previous match. At the ECH you got medal, because Anastazi cheated. Your squad was not good enough to pass Russia on quarterfinal. Every team who runs away from opponents is not good enough to take medal by power and your guys knew it very well. You have the advantage of your HUGE FAN BASE, your fans make your volleyball league strong and your federation strong, and they organize events and hire good coaches.

• Yes, it is Zagorka :drink:
    I hope that evrything is gonna be alright because I really really wanna go :P

And now for this moment my top 3 favourites for the WC are Brazil, Italy and... this one is hard ....USA/Serbia/Poland :roll: But I suppose that it will be USA after all :win:
    Nice thread :thumbsup:

I hope at least two teams from Europe to qualify from World Cup and since Poland is not our easiest opponent from that trio - in fact you are our hardest opponent, I want you to qualify together with Russia :drink:

• I don't follow female volleyball at all and dont know what you are tallking about.

I have always problems with understanding such an attitude... You are interested in volleyball or sexes? :) I also like male volleyball more, but it doesn't mean I don't follow female competitions. The reason is simple - I am interested in volleyball and generally sport. No matter if men or woman play...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• At the ECH you got medal, because Anastazi cheated. Your squad was not good enough to pass Russia on quarterfinal. Every team who runs away from opponents is not good enough to take medal by power and your guys knew it very well.

It is not Anastasi's fault how CEV fixed the rules - is it so hard to understand it? We beat Russians in the bronze medal match and I don't really care it THEY cared about that medal or not. It is their problem, not mine. If your team had beaten Slovakia, you wouldn't have had to wonder if Poland were or weren't good enough to pass Russian in the QF, cause you would have been in better situation. But it is also not my (and Anastasi's) fault that Bulgarians lost to Slovakia and had more difficult way to medals...

The most important 3:

• I have always problems with understanding such an attitude... You are interested in volleyball or sexes? :) I also like male volleyball more, but it doesn't mean I don't follow female competitions. The reason is simple - I am interested in volleyball and generally sport. No matter if men or woman play...

I have tried to watch some female volleyball but I didn't like what a sow :lol: . Lol. Maybe once you watch male volleyball and compare it to female there is a bug gap between, a whole new sport :D .
    I have my principles. I don't follow female football, female volleyball and male rithmics gymnastic 8| :D However I only watch the final of this year Grand Prix as an exception of the rule. ^^

• I don't follow female football

But it is not a sport. It's a circus ;)

The most important 3:

• I have always problems with understanding such an attitude... You are interested in volleyball or sexes? :) I also like male volleyball more, but it doesn't mean I don't follow female competitions. The reason is simple - I am interested in volleyball and generally sport. No matter if men or woman play...

I agree with her. Women volleyball, women tennis... When you watch those girls you see agony. As if the players are tormenting themselves by playing. On the other hand there are more oportunities for dramatic comebacks and fallings considering the womens' mentality. :)

• I agree with her. Women volleyball, women tennis... When you watch those girls you see agony. As if the players are tormenting themselves by playing. On the other hand there are more oportunities for dramatic comebacks and fallings considering the womens' mentality. :)

I think that is sexist statement. Women in fact have better mental stability due to lower levels of testosterone and live longer. The reason in female volleyball to have such turnarounds is because the attack and the defense are on similar level, while in male volleyball the hits are more powerful and harder to defend. That makes the rallies longer and the probability for surprise - higher, because accidents play bigger role in longer rallies.

• The only reason why I watch ladies' matches is their beauty.
    I never watch their matches for their playing skills. If I watch with this purpose, I would fall into sleep soon.

• I still can't understand it or agree with you. But whatever :P

The most important 3:

Wtf, dude ?(
    women's volleyball is almost a completely different sport than men's volleyball. It would be unwatchable if it wasn't for these tight uniforms :P

• Wtf, dude ?(
    women's volleyball is almost a completely different sport than men's volleyball. It would be unwatchable if it wasn't for these tight uniforms :P

Can't agree more! :rolll:

• It would be unwatchable if it wasn't for these tight uniforms :P

For this you have beach volleyball :P

The most important 3: