World League 2012

• After all, I mean this comedy, Italians have dignity to appeal on refs decisions.

And both refs should be sent to doctor and after that in jail. Just look his decision on last point, ball changed direction after Bari touched N'Gapeth serve but ref didnt see that :obey:

• So today is going to be interesting game. Tsetso Sokolov is expected to come in as an outside hitter :lol: , Zhekov perhaps will play as they said they convinced him to play at least for today ?( and I am also curious to see these Argentinina team C. It will be a hilarious match :lol:

• So today is going to be interesting game. Tsetso Sokolov is expected to come in as an outside hitter :lol: , Zhekov perhaps will play as they said they convinced him to play at least for today ?( and I am also curious to see these Argentinina team C. It will be a hilarious match :lol:

Where did you read about Sokolov as OH? He used to play on that position in Marek, even for a few sets in Trento also. I don't know what is happening with Jekov, hope that he doesn't leave also.

:lol:
    I think all these scandals joggled a bit on your clear thinking or you just not write objectively enough ;)

First, this is Argetnina B, not Argentina C, D or E. And actually even Quiroga is here and he is from team A, and Castellani is here who is better than Perreyra from team A.
    Second, I doubt Tsetso will start as an OH. Nayden said it but he doesn't know on which side of the planet he is right now :lol: And Sokolov is tired, so coach will stick to Bratoev and Penchev IMO.
    Third, I also read that Zhekov will play for today but it isn't sure about afterwards?! But why? As I know that you and the media are overexcited(:D) tell me as objectively as you can is it really as a protest or he has some health problems. Yesterday I thought that he had a temperature or a diaria or sth like that. Today I still believe it because I don't trust sportal.bg :lol:

• I can't really understand Italy, so unstable team

Come on, A team is back in WL after a mysterious stay with Berruto. They actually played better than I expected to see after these weeks without matches, just with training. I'm a little bit worried about my guys, how will they look in Final Six after this hard training and long break from WL...
    Anyway, ITA - FRA. I fall asleep during this match... but I watched a replay this morning :D Football fever after last semi-final of Euro caught Italian volleyball players, I guess :D Savani and his leg dig :cheesy: and Travica. Just wow.

What a pity. I was hoping to see French guys in Sofia...

Now, I'm waiting for Bulgaria - Argentina :)

• :lol:
    I think all these scandals joggled a bit on your clear thinking or you just not write objectively enough ;)

First, this is Argetnina B, not Argentina C, D or E. And actually even Quiroga is here and he is from team A, and Castellani is here who is better than Perreyra from team A.
    Second, I doubt Tsetso will start as an OH. Nayden said it but he doesn't know on which side of the planet he is right now :lol: And Sokolov is tired, so coach will stick to Bratoev and Penchev IMO.
    Third, I also read that Zhekov will play for today but it isn't sure about afterwards?! But why? As I know that you and the media are overexcited(:D) tell me as objectively as you can is it really as a protest or he has some health problems. Yesterday I thought that he had a temperature or a diaria or sth like that. Today I still believe it because I don't trust sportal.bg :lol:

well I am telling what I herad! Naydenov said that yesterday, it will like change today he shurely doesnt know on which planet he is but that is not my fault :sleeping: I am just quoting the coach :sleeping:
    As for Zhekov, I watched Salparov interview on Kanal3 after the match and he clearly said Zhekov DOESN'T have a physical problem, he said he has personal problems but WE will solve these ?( And how do you read this? I am not reading sportal.bg at all actually :lol:
    I know this isn't entirely C team, but there are a lot of players who are not even behcn players in A team. So, let's say it is a team B-C with some hint of A :lol:

• Come on, A team is back in WL after a mysterious stay with Berruto. They actually played better than I expected to see after these weeks without matches, just with training. I'm a little bit worried about my guys, how will they look in Final Six after this hard training and long break from WL...
    Anyway, ITA - FRA. I fall asleep during this match... but I watched a replay this morning :D Football fever after last semi-final of Euro caught Italian volleyball players, I guess :D Savani and his leg dig :cheesy: and Travica. Just wow.

What a pity. I was hoping to see French guys in Sofia...

Now, I'm waiting for Bulgaria - Argentina :)

:drink:

• so far media said Zhekov refuses to play today too! The BTV announced psychological inconvenience and depression due to the scandals and everything for a reason :S
    They still said Sokolov will play as an outside hitter, I wonder if that will be the case really.