Friendly matches

• Poland-France 3:1 (22:25, 25:21, 25:22, 25:21)
    Far better game by poland. Great Kurek again and effective Jarosz :whistling:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Now that's what I call a nice atmosphere! At least it was way better than yesterday! Thank God for listening to my request! :lol:
    Better match, better score, better atmosphere :thumbup:
    Kuba Jarosz has to buy some pills for my throat, for all of my screams 'Dawaj Kuuuubaaa!' :lol: I can barely speak after those two intense days :D But I love it!
    Zibi is finally able to jump, or I had some delusions or something :D Obviously he didn't play during the match, but he was warming up, so he's definitely better, all he needs now is to rebuild his solid shape again.
    I waaas really happy with Kuba Jarosz's performance! Also Kurek showed some nice game!
    Too bad our staaaaars are such stars, well...whatever :D
    Antonin Rouzier....ok, I don't want to use too many hearts, but well...he really is one of the nicest people ever! Generally French guys are very friendly! You're always welcome in Poland! :drink:

• Kuba Jarosz and his awsome serve flying to the audience :lol: This guy has serious problem. Anyway, his determination finally brought him to straight. He hits the ball as if he wanted to kill it.

Great Kurek. It's just the beginning but he already started to show his monster skills.

What happened to Ruciak? :white: Almost every serve out or in the net...

I couldn't stop laugh about Żygadło's behavior :lol: He was so pissed and he tucked his sleeves and he cursed a lot. Oh, man :lol:
    Nowakowski also. Some bad attacks and "kurwa mać" from him all the time.

I'm sad we couldn't watch Świderski and Drzyzga on the court. I really want to know in what disposition they are.

"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

Edited once, last by bella ().

• I'm a little disappointed, because I thought, that Anastasi will give a chance to play for Drzyzga and Swiderski. Blain made yesterday, I guess, every possible changes.
    I know, that Andrea wanted to win this match, but Memorial's tournament he will want win, too, so, whether we'll see these players on court before ECH?

• Not only Michał Ruciak had a worse serve day, Bartek Kurek also made way too many mistakes, or I got used to his stable serve too easily :D

Yeah, it was kinda sad to see Sebastian on 'the bench' as well...I was really expecting him to play, even just couple of minutes, just one point, whatever...too bad it happend otherwise. Sometimes instead of watching what's going on on the court, I mean during the point etc., I was looking at him all the time, hoping to see him playing.

Oh yeah Kuba's airplane was just greeeeat :D But unfortunately he didn't beat Bartek :D Kurek is the king of flying serves :D

• Have you seen Anastasi, when he hit the camera?
    It's good, that he didn't said "Kurwa mać" or something like this :thumbdown:

• Oh yeah Kuba's airplane was just greeeeat :D But unfortunately he didn't beat Bartek :D Kurek is the king of flying serves :D

Now, I'm happy that in Spodek I have a distant place in the audience because if they serve in that way... With my bad luck I could be hit by the ball :P

Kurek's airplane was much better, you're right. And I remember Kurek was kinda happy after it. Kuba didn't look happy :P

Have you seen Anastasi, when he hit the camera?

Well... It was funny. Andrea is so aggressive man! But I hope he won't start to beat camera operators :S
    :D

• Have you seen Anastasi, when he hit the camera?

Lozano is the only coach, who can say 'Kurwa mać' properly :D Andrea needs to work on that, he definitely knows this word, who doesn't? :D He said that he knows how to swear in polish :D Anyway I always enjoy angry Andrea :D

Kurek's airplane was much better, you're right. And I remember Kurek was kinda happy after it. Kuba didn't look happy :P

Probably because Kuba's airplane wasn't so spectacular :D

• Lozano is the only coach, who can say 'Kurwa mać' properly :D Andrea needs to work on that, he definitely knows this word, who doesn't? :D He said that he knows how to swear in polish :D Anyway I always enjoy angry Andrea :D

I love the most Lozano saying "Kadziewicz" :thumbsup:
    Remember Castellani and "Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz"? :D

I think that is better. Angry Andrea vs soft Castellani. Andrea wins.

• I think that is better. Angry Andrea vs soft Castellani. Andrea wins.

That's not a good comparsion, 'cause soft AA vs angry DC, soft AA vs soft DC, angry AA vs angry DC...Andrea wins it all.

• I love the most Lozano saying "Kadziewicz" :thumbsup:
    Remember Castellani and "Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz"? :D

I think that is better. Angry Andrea vs soft Castellani. Andrea wins.

Satanstazi, the sin of Satan is anger

• :obey: I worship him...does it mean I'm into this satanistic stuff as well? :D

It does mean that you are a black metal chick

• It does mean that you are a black metal chick

Oh holy Beelzebub :sos: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: Don't believe in all those silly stereotypes! :lol:
    You confuse those two things- black metal and satanistic aren't the same! :D

• Oh holy Beelzebub :sos: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: Don't believe in all those silly stereotypes! :lol:
    You confuse those two things- black metal and satanistic aren't the same! :D

OF course they are. Any guitar that makes sounds like thousand torchered cats must be made in Hell :cheesy:

• OF course they are. Any guitar that makes sounds like thousand torchered cats mus be made in Hell :cheesy:

Alright, so hail Satan...I mean Satanstasi :D So I'm in this satanistic club with him...anyone wants to join us? :D Black masses and stuff, come on guys, it'll be fun! :lol:

• Join them in debt...

• I want to join the club! I was already called "emo" and "metal" and "punky girl", so whatever... I'm close to be a perfect member of your club :D