Chinese Taipei (Organizer)
    Thailand (1st)
    China (2nd)
    Japan (3rd)
    South Korea (4th)
    Kazakhstan (5th)
    Vietnam (7th)
    Iran (8th)

Chinese Taipei in #1 Pool A, Thailand #1 in Pool B, China #1 in Pool C, Japan #1 in Pool D
    South Korea #2 in Pool D, Kazakhstan #2 in Pool C, Vietnam #2 in Pool B, Iran #2 in Pool A

Australia for Oceania Zone, Indonesia from Southeast Asia Zone, North Korea from Eastern Zone.
    Indonesia cannot be in Pool B (2 Southeast Asia Zone teams already) & North Korea cannot be in Pool D (2 Eastern Zone teams already).

Australia put in #3 in Pool B, North Korea #3 in Pool C and Indonesia #3 in Pool A.

Next India, Sri Lanka and Turkmenistan from Central Asia Zone are drawn next filing out #3 spot and #4 in serpentine route for Pool D & C.

Sri Lanka #3 in Pool D, India #4 in Pool C & Turkmenistan #4 in Pool D.

• Any updates/ infos for this tournaments?
    Have Turkemenisten ever taken part at a tournament or did they play games (friendlies) in the past?

I know that Turkmenistan has not played since 2002, as far back as I have tracked. If they played before that, I really don't know.

• I know that Turkmenistan has not played since 2002, as far back as I have tracked. If they played before that, I really don't know.

ah ok. Do you know, or is it possible, that they naturalize f.e. russian women or women from other nations for their national team?
    Did Turkmenistan take part at a Junior or Youth Asian Women Championchips in the last years?

• ah ok. Do you know, or is it possible, that they naturalize f.e. russian women or women from other nations for their national team?
    Did Turkmenistan take part at a Junior or Youth Asian Women Championchips in the last years?

I don't think that they have participated in Junior or Youth Events for Asia. I have only found that they played in the Asian Games last year with their men's team, which 15th in a 16-team tournament.

This is taken from the FIVB Sports Regulations Chapter 41.

41.1 NATIVE PLAYERS
    Only nationals of a country may be enrolled in the national team of the National Federation of the same country.

41.2 NATURALIZED PLAYERS
    41.2.1 In principle, naturalized players can play in national teams of their new country.
    41.2.2 Only one player having previously played for another national team of the same age category can be a part of a team, for a given event.
    41.2.3 The transfer certificate shall include the additional information of the player’s former national team, where applicable.

41.3 DUAL CITIZENSHIP, NEW CITIZENSHIP OR DOUBLE OPTION WITH ONE CITIZENSHIP
    41.3.1 A player with duly proven dual citizenship or who has acquired a new citizenship or with one (1) citizenship and two (2) optional National Federations to play with, may not be registered by the national team of the second Federation once he has played in the national team of the first one, unless:
    a) He can prove two (2) years’ continuous residence within the territory of the second National Federation;
    b) Within this two-year (2) period he has not played for any team nor signed any transfer document under the authority of his first National Federation;
    c) His first National Federation has not suspended him for misconduct while he was playing under its authority for either a local or a foreign team;
    d) He has received from the FIVB the certificate for the Change of Federation of Origin with the approval of the FIVB Board of Administration; and
    e) The two (2) year period provided under Article 45.3.7 (if applicable) has elapsed.
    41.3.2 Players with citizenship problems or with two (2) years’ proven inactivity may be allowed to play under the FIVB umbrella with club teams of their new country of residence (including international events) before they obtain the citizenship of their new country and satisfy other legal requirements.

41.4 ENROLMENT IN A THIRD NATIONAL TEAM
    A player is not allowed to enroll in a third national team, nor may he return to the national team of his Federation of Origin after having represented a second National Federation.

41.5 FIRST REGISTRATION IN OWN OR FOREIGN COUNTRY
    The Federation which is the first to issue a license or enroll the player with one of its club teams is considered to be the Federation of Origin regardless of the player’s citizenship. However, if at the time of registration he is a citizen of another country only, the following rules apply:
    41.5.1 he may be enrolled in the national team immediately after obtaining the same citizenship as his Federation of Origin;
    41.5.2 if he moves his residence to his country of citizenship, then he is automatically transferred (without the need of a Transfer Certificate) to the Federation of the latter where he may freely play unless he has left debts outstanding or a suspension decreed by his Federation of Origin.

• I haven`t found anything about Turkemnistan Women Vollayball results too.

But Turkmenistan Men were also "competetive" in the ASIAN GAMES 2010, although the didn`t take part at the Asian Championchips before.

Could the women team also be competetive? What`s your opinion...

• I haven`t found anything about Turkemnistan Women Vollayball results too.

But Turkmenistan Men were also "competetive" in the ASIAN GAMES 2010, although the didn`t take part at the Asian Championchips before.

Could the women team also be competetive? What`s your opinion...

Competitive is a very broad term. If you finished last at the Asian Games, I do not think that competitive is the right answer.
    I doubt that the Turkmenistan women will be at a high level. The Asian Championships has a First Round to weed out the weaker teams.

Looking at their group, the only match where there may be a chance would be against Sri Lanka.
    They will play either Vietnam or Australia in the Second Round
    And then North Korea or Indonesia for the final position.

This is just a guess from me.

• Turkmenistan Women national team took part at the CENTRAL ASIEN GAMES between 1995 to 2003. But there are no results :thumbdown: . They`ve played against Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Kirgistan, Uzbekistan.

It`s really hard to find any infos about them.

• Martee's not kidding. Japan got a 3-0 (25-0,25-0,25-0) win today.

I mean, you have to pay to fly to Chinese Taipei. Turkmenistan Airlines flies to Bangkok and then Taipei. That's not too hard to do.

• Today the most surprise result is North Korea beat Kazakhstan 3-1 sets.

Got some photo to share but only from yesterday match between THA vs VIE , just in case anyone is interested in. :)
    http://www.pantip.com/cafe/sup…/S11076537/S11076537.html

I think that you made a mistake, Kazakhstan won 3-1 over India and China swept North Korea 3-0.