The 2011 CEV Champions League

• I didn't have the chance to watch any of the 2 games Pesaro x Dinamo. Is there any stream or site for downloading?

http://www.laola1.tv/

you can watch all of the matches here

• why it's always polish teams that suck so badly in the most important moments :(

Have you seen Villa Cortese-Muszynianka? :)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Have you seen Villa Cortese-Muszynianka? :)

Polish teams are really very powerful with their great players and they can beat any of the opponents. But I think the only problem of them is methal weakness..
    But I think Fakro has quite big chance to qualify Rabita. Also Biala was playing great!!!

• one thing I have to say. Elisa Manzano played extremely well yesterday :thumbsup: hope she's gonna play just like yesterday.

• I think we will hear about Simona Gioli`s transfer very soon ;)

to Galatasaray İstanbul??? :whistle:

FENERBAHÇE :cup:

- WORLD CHAMPION 2010 :cup:
    - EUROPEAN CHAMPION 2012 :cup:

- CEV CUP CHAMPION 2014:cup:

• Congratulations Pesaro! :teach: i think this team deserve to be in Istanbul. i like watching them. Hooker never gets tired. :box:

I Think Prostejov wanted to use their all power on golden set but that was not enough. i ll miss Ssuschke on CL ;)

Guidetti is just a showman, he does it on Turkish League and with Germany NT. May be this is his style. He announced somethings interesting about Turkish League begining of this season. After reactions from voleyball lovers he announced that Turkish Leaguse is so hard and in a high level :lol: He acts as an actor in matches; shouts, always arguments with referees and sometimes with opponent's coachs, throw somethings around, kicks chairs etc. :lol: Last year he got an yellow card before begining of the match :lol:

Gulden is not important only Eczaci but also for NT, sorry for her. I hope she gets well soon but not more information yet. She may close this season. Serpil, i cant say anything more about her, becz in Eczaci and last years with Vakif she is not first libero. She sometimes get into the game for defense or reception. May be she ll play better than Gulden or big problem for Eczaci. I wonder when some friends watch her on whole game and decide that she is better than Nihan and Songul 8) Or she may better then Gizem when Gizem plays for Fener. :lol:

• Mary, how can they comparing best server? most ace throwers or other facts? and any rankings for Mvp ?

Sorry, but I don't know. I've just got it from voleyturk.blogspot.com :)

• Gökhan Sezal the assistant coach of Eczacıbaşı said in twitter that Gülden Kayalar won't able to play long time but the time duration will be certain this monday.So %99,9 Serpil will be the libero coz Micelli prefers her as he said in interview ''We have a very talented 2nd libero so it won't make such a big problem'' but i always thought that we have a top level reciever and defender like Esra Gümüş.She is much experienced than Serpil so i still believe that (%0.01 :lol: ) Esra may plays libero :lol: .Serpil is a great libero but she is only 21,Esra has big experience beside Serpil.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

Edited once, last by StarNight ().

• Gulden is not important only Eczaci but also for NT, sorry for her. I hope she gets well soon but not more information yet. She may close this season. Serpil, i cant say anything more about her, becz in Eczaci and last years with Vakif she is not first libero. She sometimes get into the game for defense or reception. May be she ll play better than Gulden or big problem for Eczaci. I wonder when some friends watch her on whole game and decide that she is better than Nihan and Songul 8) Or she may better then Gizem when Gizem plays for Fener. :lol:

I based my judgment of Serpil's abilities vs. Nihan and Songul on the games I saw her play since her youth team performance. Even Ze Roberto does not trust in Nihan anymore. Songul's performance was evident in the recent Galatasaray game.

With that being said, I think that Serpil may be too inexperienced for the upcoming tight games of Eczacibasi and thus may diminish Eczacibasi's level of defense.