Dutch DELA-League 2010-2011

• Play Off Finals (best of five)

16/4 18:30 Heutink Pollux - PND/VC Weert

• Yes, I think eventually losing third set was the breakpoint for them... and it is indeed a kind of miracle for TVC reaching the semi's, after all the problems they have had :obey:

I didn't find yet when the finals start, even on the federation-website :down: ...I'm sure it will be published next days... :win:

Topscorer tonight was Lonneke Sloetjes, 25 points !! I hope to see her in NT again this summer :super:

Thank you dear friend! :heart: :heart:
    Lonneke Sloetjes is amazing!Her attack is really powerful and she is very tall(194cm).I think she and Meijners is the best back-up for Manon Flier since Manon is injured these days.
    Judith Pietersen is not very well this match,but she is one of the best MBs in Dela Leauge.Also Van dealan、Jans、steenbergen.
    Last,happy to see Sharon Zuidema back! :super: :super:
    Also hope Kathy Bonsen can be back to her club soon.

• Weert murdered Sneek. I saw the match live. second set was 25-10... very one sided match. Sneek lacks good attackers. The argentinian outside hitter of Weert is fun to watch,s he's only 1,71m, but she's an amazing jumper and had by far the best technique of all the players there.

• Yes, VC Weert crushed VC Sneek....3-0 (25-22, 25-10, 25-14) Congratulations to VC Weert :flower: :flower:

VC Weert: Klug 19, Van Daelen 16, Freriks 3, Nouwen 1, Vergeer 13, Vromen 3, Wise 3.

VC Sneek: Zeinstra 5, De Boer 2, Bos 2, Huiszoom 2, Smit 4, Sikkes 6, Roos van Wijnen 6, Volkers 3, Elles van Wijnen 1.

To be honest, it was a very low level-match.... :S but the team are not to blame, they can't perform better... :S I think Deborah van Daelen and Angelique Vergeer must leave Weert, for their own development..

some pics: http://www.volleypictures.nl/i…allery2&Itemid=35&gid=205

edit: VC Weert confirmed today Deborah van Daelen will leave to a foreign club at the end of the season.

• Play-offs Final:

16/4 18:30 Heutink - VC Weert

17/4 17:00 VC Weert - Heutink

• According to a regional newspaper it is 5 minutes to 12 for Pollux Oldenzaal... The club hasn't succeeded yet in finding a new sponsor for next season. Sponsor Heutink will end the contract after this season. If the club will not succeed in finding a new sponsor, the licence will be in serious danger... :S

So, it's the same situation like in Amstelveen.... :( :(

• According to a regional newspaper it is 5 minutes to 12 for Pollux Oldenzaal... The club hasn't succeeded yet in finding a new sponsor for next season. Sponsor Heutink will end the contract after this season. If the club will not succeed in finding a new sponsor, the licence will be in serious danger... :S

So, it's the same situation like in Amstelveen.... :( :(

There are chances to continue topvollleybal but not in oldenzaal. Sponsors from Almelo are available, on speaking terms with the clubs. Almelo had a new topsportgym, very nice, and they wanna have the club Pollux in the city.
    So may be Pollux is leaving Oldenzaal to go to Almelo. Very good chance if I could believe some people from Pollux.

• Yes, I think eventually losing third set was the breakpoint for them... and it is indeed a kind of miracle for TVC reaching the semi's, after all the problems they have had :obey:

I didn't find yet when the finals start, even on the federation-website :down: ...I'm sure it will be published next days... :win:

Topscorer tonight was Lonneke Sloetjes, 25 points !! I hope to see her in NT again this summer :super:

I was in Oldenzaal with the supporters of TVC, by bus (!!!) and the breaking point was loosing third set. Don't know what happened when they won that set, but they let Pollux come closer and closer and loose that set.That broke the team,but they fight till the end.
    It's very good from this team they reach the semi-finals. The goal for this season was first 4 so they did what they have to do. And after all the soaps in the clubs, I'm very proud of these girls, they are so strong and fight till the end.
    So next matches are 3/4, but I will not be there with the games. Have to work, but hoping for working liveticker ofcourse.
    Hope for the third place for these girls,they deserve this!

• Play-offs Finals (best-of-five)

16th April 18:30 Heutink-Pollux - VC Weert

17th April 17:00 VC Weert - Heutink-Pollux

23rd April 18:30 Heutink-Pollux - VC Weert

24th April 17:00 VC Weert - Heutink-Pollux

1st May 17:00 Heutink-Pollux - VC Weert

• any stream? volleyball.tv??

First match

16th April 18:30 Heutink-Pollux - VC Weert 1-3http://www.volleybalstatistiek…2011/wedstrijden/ALD3AAB/

Topscorer Pollux: Lonneke Sloetjes, 28 points! Topscorer Weert: Georgina Klug, 21 points!

Congratulations to VC Weert :flower: :flower: It's not easy to win in Oldenzaal :teach:

Second match

17th April 17:00 VC Weert - Heutink-Pollux :win: