Russia - Superliga 2011/2012

• Yes, you're right :D russian alphabet is weird, but not really hard to understand ^^

They made some reforms of the Bulgarian cyrilic and it looks like latin-greek compilation unfortunately :S

• What? When?

First was Petar the Great with his reform and there is reform in 20th century. After 1944 Bulgaria had to drop the original cyrilic for the Russian variant, so the last reform should be before this year.

• Oh, I thought you said that Bulgarians reformed their alphabet recently, so I got curious because I didn't hear about it.

Anyway, it's good it happened, because this way it's much easier for Serbians to understand it. :D

• Any replays of yesterday's match available?

• Angelina Grün was elsewhere in this 1st set.
    If she and Yaneva don't improve, the game will be soon over ...

• 2nd
    Kazan 5 2 : block on Yaneva again ...

• Does somebody know why the symbol of Dynamo Kazan is a ladybird ? :white:

• If Moscow wants to be succesful they should find someone better than Yaneva. She was totally ineffective in all important matches.

• Makarova for Yaneva, Grün better, Goncharova :obey:
    and ...
    Moscow 25 - 21

• Gosh, Grun scored her first point in attack only in the second set after 12-15 attempts.
    Gamova's attitude towards Goncharova is too much I think. Her behaviour is even worse than in that match with Azerrail. That's sad to watch. It's first year I see Katya acts that way. After Goncharova spiked block out of Gamova's hands, Gamova called her a bitch, lol. I wonder what's her problem with Goncharova.

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. (Oscar Wilde).

• So much trash talking through the net.....I love it! :)

Edit: I don't understand Russian is why I love it but if that's indeed what Gamova said then that's way too much.