Italian League 2011/2012

• + setter

Of course I agree.
    Good job Pesaro, Ferretti played very well! I'm happy for this result.

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Bergamo reception also!!! :aww:

Anyway...I keep my fingers crossed so the team grow in the right moment...they started really weel the game today, and just lost in the middle of it..

Im just sad cause It was a good chance we lost to get close to Urbino...since tomorrow they face Busto!

Well, life must move on... ^^

• Surpring result for me today, after having seen their matches in CL I thought it would be a easy win for Foppa, but seems they was missing Piccinini and a bit out of steam after the long game vs Villa a couple of days ago... I belive Foppa will be 4th or maybe 5th now in standings now, because Urbino will face Busto tomorrow that have nothing to play for ! If they win that match they have 6p more than Foppa...

• Of course Picci was not even inside court, and she was missed specially in reception.

Arrighetti was the capitan! ;)

EDIT: Picci was out due a cold, and Diouf also didnt play cause she is not in her best.

• Busto have to play for the "unbeatble" record though I forgot...if they care about that more than resting their main players it would be good for Foppa ^^

• Busto have 3 difficult mayches in a row and I am curious: I want know if they will play with some bench players or not

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Busto have to play for the "unbeatble" record though I forgot...if they care about that more than resting their main players it would be good for Foppa ^^

Well, considering that Busto and Urbino will also face in semifinal of CEV Cup...I believe both teams would like to enter to win tomorrow. Cause If Busto let Urbino win, resting their players, even though everyone would know they are resting players, always gives a motivation to your opponent.

Dont know..LEts see what option they will make tomorrow! ^^

Anyway, I think is really hard for Foppa to pass Urbino now, I agree with u.

• Well, considering that Busto and Urbino will also face in semifinal of CEV Cup...I believe both teams would like to enter to win tomorrow. Cause If Busto let Urbino win, resting their players, even though everyone would know they are resting players, always gives a motivation to your opponent.

Dont know..LEts see what option they will make tomorrow! ^^

Anyway, I think is really hard for Foppa to pass Urbino now, I agree with u.

Yes, its a intresting match in that aspect, really hard to predict what will happen, both in the match and how Busto will do. But I think, if I was the coach for Busto that its a long travel to Urbino, and they have many important games left in CEV Cup and matches left in the league before the play-off, that probably it would be gold to get players like Havelkova, Bauer and Havlickova rested. They have played so much this season, almost 2 games a week both in Europe and League ! And I mean, they have a good bench with Lotti, Meijners, Pisani etc...obviously its important to get the "guard" or what u call it hehe, but I also think Busto should be pretty confident in that match-up, they should know they are better ! Im really not impressed of Urbino without Ivana, their spikers is not reliable IMO. But yes, since Urbino faces Pavia last round, they should be 4th now.

• The only one i liked yesterday in Foppa was Merlo!! great defenses and she didn't play badly in reception too...anyway after two sets they completely turned the light off, let's hope that this won't happen during the play-offs! now the 4th place will be very difficult to achieve but we'll see!! I think Busto will play with the main players today in Urbino!

• Today Villa's players can be tired, but it is just a thought.

• Felix were in Bergamo today visiting his old club! :heart: hehehe

Who is Felix? Fenoglio? :D

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I guess Joana means Felix Koslowski...

Isn't he Guidetti's assistant from Germany NT? What was his old job in Bergamo?

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Is Fefi injured ? I can't understand why she doesn't play ? :(

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"