Azerbaijan Superleague 2011/2012

• Who won,Igtisadchi or Baki?

• Here is the statistics for the match IGTISADCHI - BAKI. Thanks to Kaoru Shimmura.

3:2 (22:25, 25:22, 25:23, 24:26, 18:16)

Tayyiba HANEEF-PARK 31 !!!
    Kristyna PASTULOVA 14
    Veronica BRITO 13
    Alice BLOM 12
    Ilijana DUGANDZIC 12
    Kenny MORENO 7
    Fernanda FERREIRA 6
    Georgina PINEDO 1

Bravo, Igtisadchi! :woohoo:

• why I.Visser didnt play?

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• Where is Rivera??

• Is it possible have stats of other matches? Or azerbaijani legue doesen't publish them??? ?(

Successo viene prima di Sudore soltanto nel vocabolario.

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European Championships 2011
    Bronze Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European League 2012

• Rabita is being so dominant this season so far, 6-0 in matches, 18-1 in sets, 3-0 win over Azerrail...Really great! I would also like Azerbaijani Volleyball Association to host National Cup, because in almost every country besides league there is cup competition also!!! Gooooo Rabita girls!!! :super:

• No prohibition of stats publish!!! ) İt is ok noü!!!

Priscilla Riveria üas sent back as she üas so far from her form! Pinedo signed for İgtisadchi instead of her

those who said that Rivera was not in form were the directors of the club, players and the coach wanted her to be at the club. but club president had a very badly treated in violation of the contract had been signed.
    is not the only player who has been abused by the club, only this season are at least 4 players who have been abused. igtisadchi this season have signed 18 foreign and 3 coaches, indicates that in at the club there are serious problems with the handling of the players and coaches ..

• Talking about Igtisadchi president, he must have some problems, cause Érika is in Brazil now, and she is really upset with Igtisadchi! She gave an interview, where she spoke very bad of Igtisadchi president, she said the club was recless in her injury case, that she almost lost her leg, case they dont have a proper doctor, only a nurse that passes as doctor, and that they blamed her after the defeat in CEV Cup, while she was in hospital, cause they told her she abondoned the team to go treat herself in Italy, but If she hadnt do that, she would not be able to play anymore...and that Igtisadchi president is someone without any caracter.

He fired her, and now dont wanna pay 40% of the salary she still has the right to ricieve.

She is in Rio right now being watched by Ney Pecegueiro and Guilherme Tenius, doctor and physioterapist from Brazil male NT and Unilever. She is also training with Unilever players to keep her shape, and said she will try to find a club here in Brasil next season.

You can read the hole story here if you want - http://www.erikacoimbra.com.br…quer-atuar-no-brasil.html

• I dont like Igtisadchi trasnfer policy also, but here it says the coach wasn't satisfied with her game. They agreed that after the Loko match would decide to transfer her or not base on her game level.

• I dont like Igtisadchi trasnfer policy also, but here it says the coach wasn't satisfied with her game. They agreed that after the Loko match would decide to transfer her or not base on her game level.

I think normally clubs first try out players in training for some time and then decide to sign or not, and not sign someone and fire again after 2 weeks, this is really a bad way of treating players :thumbdown:

• I dont like it, too. I think their president wants to succeed immediately, but every coach and player need time.

• I am really shocked what i read here about igtisadschi ! Poor Weiss and poor Erica ! Both are such nice girls and good players ! Especially when it is about surgery or injuries, it is very important to cure them professionaly !!! I hope she recovers as soon as possible.
    On the other side, I dont lie igtisadchi and its transfer policies, I dont know how many times they changed the coach since last year ! And the behaviour like that towards the players is not appopriate, its obnoxious. Anyway, I hope that they can manage that situation very well

• btw Bulent Karslioglu and Fernanda Ferreira are the guests in a program "Tay Brek". Watch Live on Idman TV!

• what's with Marina Katic, is she still ine the club, i didn't see her on the list...

• I think it's unfair to generalize Igtisadchi as entirely negative. They have quite a few players that re-signed from last year and if the situation was unbearable as some are making it sound that wouldn't have been the case. Erika's case does seem to be a red flag because she had an injury and it was not handled correctly. However, they are professional athletes are and being contracted as employees, if an athlete doesn't perform to the level that the employer expects I don't see any problem with terminating them after 2 weeks as long as they're not in violation of the contract. If Rivera or Weiss wasn't performing, the team is not obliged to keep her. Companies hire and fire people all the time, it happens in every industry and professional spots is no exeception. It's the responsibility of the athlete to know what kind of contract and work environment they are signing into. Yes, there may be a lot of money in Azerbaijan right now but there are negatives of every situation that need to be evaluated and clarified.

• I think it's unfair to generalize Igtisadchi as entirely negative. They have quite a few players that re-signed from last year and if the situation was unbearable as some are making it sound that wouldn't have been the case. Erika's case does seem to be a red flag because she had an injury and it was not handled correctly. However, they are professional athletes are and being contracted as employees, if an athlete doesn't perform to the level that the employer expects I don't see any problem with terminating them after 2 weeks as long as they're not in violation of the contract. If Rivera or Weiss wasn't performing, the team is not obliged to keep her. Companies hire and fire people all the time, it happens in every industry and professional spots is no exeception. It's the responsibility of the athlete to know what kind of contract and work environment they are signing into. Yes, there may be a lot of money in Azerbaijan right now but there are negatives of every situation that need to be evaluated and clarified.

I dont think Weiss had a problem with contract or anything..she made her hole season in the club, she just didnt like it cause of the lack of organization I believe...so she prefered to leave.

I agree with what you wrote, Im just making this point cause I think her situation and Rivera´s are different. ;)

Of course we must not generalize...speacilly with Azerbaijan volleyball, Rabita, Azerrail showed to be very professional over the years....It is an specific case. But I believe Igtisadchi must take precautions over what road they are taking as a club. Their irresponsability could have cost Érika's career and they still want to blame her...IT is just nonsence.