Azerbaijan Superleague 2011/2012

• Thank youu Nati! Dugandzic isn't a great beauty, indeed. But her hair are wooooonderful :lol: :lol:

No-no-no!) I don't agree with you) She is beautiful and very sweet, especially with this new hair colour! :) :love:

• Here are the statistics for the two matches of Igtisadchi Baku. Thanks to Kaoru Shimmura!

Igtisadchi vs. Azeryolservis (26.11.11)

Igtisadchi BAKU vs. Dinamo Romprest BUCURESTI (29.11.11)

• Thank you Nargiz! :) I hope u will continue to post statistics of Igtisadchi team!

• Interesting game. Igtisadchi led 23-20 then with Gasimova's service the score was 23-23, Baki won 29-27. First set 25-20 for Baku. Now, it is last chance for Igtisadchi

• Baku won last set 25-21, so Baku- Igtisadchi 3-0. I think Baku is the main opponent for Rabita and Azerrail

• The statistics for the match between "Igtisadchi" and "Baki". Thanks to Kaoru Shimmura.

• Lora Kitipova from CSKA Sofia to Igtisadchi Baku :)

Радо Стойчев каза: Мизия, Тракия, Македония! Западните покрайнини - завинаги български!

• Lora Kitipova from CSKA Sofia to Igtisadchi Baku :)

Will she play for main team or substitution team? From this year, there is a rule that every team must have substitution team which can have 1 or2 foreign players, and those teams league will begin next month, I think.

• Will she play for main team or substitution team? From this year, there is a rule that every team must have substitution team which can have 1 or2 foreign players, and those teams league will begin next month, I think.

that sounds interesting. Can you give more details about those substitution teams? ^^

• Well, it will be really interesting ot see! I didn't knew that rules, and what i know is that Lora will replace the japanesse girl to play with Katic... but lets see :) i'm curious now, but can assure you she's really a perspective setter, wish her good luck :thumbup:

Радо Стойчев каза: Мизия, Тракия, Македония! Западните покрайнини - завинаги български!

• vyz, I dont know exactly, also. I'll try to get more information\

ari, If she will substitute Japanese setter, then she will play in main team I guess. But doest it mean Japanese setter will leave Igtisadchi? She began as a main setter in league and cev cup

mfpassiv, Idman Azerbaycan broadcasts: check it http://www.flysat.com/tv-az.php

• That's what they've told her.

"She began as a main setter in league and cev cup"
    So this make it even more interesting, I didn't knew it. So the possibilities are two IMO - 1.They are lying Lora, and she'll be in the subs team as a begining 2. The japanesse has problem (personal or sport-technical, that i dont know) and will leave. Tell, me, Nati, is that jap. girl a good setter?

• Calloni :love: :love: I really miss you in Italy

Raffa is amazing... :love: :love: :love: i want you to come back to Italy!!!!