Request: World League 2007

• We Know, the matches of World League 2007 will begin in various cities from 25th,May .

I hope anyone can upload the matches the you have .
    The first week ,I wanna the matches between Poland and China.

Russia VS Sebia

Thanks a lot. :lol:

• i will try to upload the matches in Moscow

• if anybody wants i will able to upload the match Cuba - Russia after 2 and 3 June

• Quote from "maluda"

Justyna will you upload them?

Yes, but in next week because now I'm useing not my computer

Quote from "Gottlib"

if anybody wants i will able to upload the match Cuba - Russia after 2 and 3 June

I want :D

• PLEASE, can somebody post the matches between USA and France, please???
    I saw this matches and only what I can say is AWESOME :shock2:

• Quote from "automatix"

Does Brazil play the first round ? If so can someone please upload their matches ? Very much appreciated.

I'll be have one match between Brazil and Finland, but I'll be can upload it in 2 maybe 3 weeks.

• Hello guys
    I recorded FRA vs USA from ESPNU but that channel sux. I have to edit the video to remove the commercials and the sets are not complete... stupid american channel. They cut that to show Baseball :(
    Anyway, I scheduled it to be recorded again hoping they won't pull the same trick but if you guys still want to see it starting from end of set2, let me know.

• Quote from "Justyna"

I'll be have one match between Brazil and Finland, but I'll be can upload it in 2 maybe 3 weeks.

Thanks a lot. Does Brazil return the same team as last year ? ( well basically the same since the Olympics )

• Quote from "Dark"

Hello guys
    I recorded FRA vs USA from ESPNU but that channel sux. I have to edit the video to remove the commercials and the sets are not complete... stupid american channel. They cut that to show Baseball :(
    Anyway, I scheduled it to be recorded again hoping they won't pull the same trick but if you guys still want to see it starting from end of set2, let me know.

Thanks Dark! I look forward to seeing it. I'm happy to wait if the second recording will be better. Too bad they cut to baseball. That's stupid :( ESPN owns so many channels, they should be able to show the whole match!

• Yesterday,Japan Beat Italy 3-2 at Komaki.My brother said that's a great match...But Im in Thailand...Have no chance to see the wonderful matches of them.

If anyone have this match and can upload it that's would be great...!!!

Thanks alot everyone... :D

• Can I nicelyyy ask for mathes of SERBIA - CUBA??
    [Saturday 16/06 and Sunday 17/06 8) ]

Is somebody going to record these meets??

p.s.it would be soo coool!

"To get from the sport what I have got,
    rain what you really like,
    always work at least a little more than you are asked to
    and believe that everything that happens to you
    is leading you to the TOP!"
    Ivan Miljković

• Quote from "Shinya"

Yesterday,Japan Beat Italy 3-2 at Komaki.My brother said that's a great match...But Im in Thailand...Have no chance to see the wonderful matches of them.

If anyone have this match and can upload it that's would be great...!!!

Thanks alot everyone... :D

I uploaded that match, only 3 sets.

• Quote from "Dark"

Hello guys

Now you know our pain here in the US. :(