Italian Serie A Volleyball (season 2007/2008)

• If anyone have italian serie a matches in Volleyball please contact with me or write on this forum.It will be Fantastic :D The best player of the world .

• I know that polish SportKlub (I don't remember exectly name of this channel) broadcasted some matches in last season but I don't know if they will be broadcast in this season too. But even they will be... I don't have this channel :?

• I'm from Poland :D I know SportKlub channel but i haven't it unfortunately :( .If someone have this channel please contact .SportKlub broadcast serie a in this season.On Wednesday will be match Sparkling Milano vs Copra Piacenza in SportKlub.

• If someone have SportKlub Channel than write on this topic and say can you record and upload Serie A matches on any server?

• In poland is SportKlub channel who broadcast many italian serie a matches but unfortunetely i don't have this channel :/

• I have a big favour.Can somebody record Italian men volleyball matches on SportKlub channel??This channel is in Poland,but i havent got it :/

• YEah any matches from the serie A would be much appreciated

• Could someone record final serie a matches between Trentino vs Piacenza from SportKlub+??First match will be tommorow(Thursday)
    at 21 PM (european time).

• it looks like no one has those matches... :(

• whats a pity, i wish i could watch it... :super:

"To get from the sport what I have got,
    rain what you really like,
    always work at least a little more than you are asked to
    and believe that everything that happens to you
    is leading you to the TOP!"
    Ivan Miljković