Tenerife Marichal - Winiary Calisia Kalisz (on Tenerife)

• siatkarskigwozdz.pl -> ... czyli wbij innym co masz do powiedzenia / komentarze, opinie, filmy, akcje siatkarskie

• yay, another match! I remember baranska played really good this match. can't wait to watch it.
    hey Grzesiek, are there vids of the other polish team too? lol. Pool A gets no love. :?

• Yeah, she played well in thath match, but a few days before that she played in polish league against Muszynianka Fakro and she scored 35 points having about 70% succes in attack.

I have also matches of Muszynianka MKS Fakro with Dynamo, Cannes and Vakifbank(only in Muszyna) but I have no time to realese them all.

siatkarskigwozdz.pl -> ... czyli wbij innym co masz do powiedzenia / komentarze, opinie, filmy, akcje siatkarskie

• I would like to see MKS Fakro with Dinamo Moscow. Please. :oops:

• Quote from "Grzesiek"

she scored 35 points having about 70% succes in attack.

and thats another proof that she must come back to the nationalteam!!!
    I cant wait seeing her in that polish outfit next to rosner and skowronska :D !!!

• Quote from "Grzesiek"

I have also matches of Muszynianka MKS Fakro with Dynamo, Cannes and Vakifbank(only in Muszyna) but I have no time to realese them all.

Take your time, man! I really appriate that you would like to share them with us.

• there are problems with your upload links. could you upload your files to rapidshare or speedyshare?

ı'am from in turkey, dont speaking english.

• Quote from "cemetu"

there are problems with your upload links. could you upload your files to rapidshare or speedyshare?

ı'am from in turkey, dont speaking english.

I think you did not install "megaupload toolbar."
    You can download it from its page.
    And then check again whether you could download them.

• Quote from "copra"

I think you did not install "megaupload toolbar."
    You can download it from its page.
    And then check again whether you could download them.

no sorry :cry2: please rapidshare or speedyshare. :D
    megauplod closed :cry2:

• Quote from "Justyna"

No, megaupload isn't closed.
    Copra have right. You can download from these links.

We cannot reach megaupload because its forbiden in turkey, Could you upload your file different server such as Speedyshare or rapidshare..megaupload.com doesnt work on turkey...please rapidshare or speedyshare thank you thank you

• Cemetu, now we understand what you mean but it's difficult to upload those files to f.ex rapidshare because the files are about 400 mb. Probably somebody could do that but not me. I have many problems with uploading.

siatkarskigwozdz.pl -> ... czyli wbij innym co masz do powiedzenia / komentarze, opinie, filmy, akcje siatkarskie

• Cemetu, now we understand what you mean but it's difficult to upload those files to f.ex rapidshare because the files are about 400 mb. Probably somebody could do that but not me. I have many problems with uploading.

Grzesiek,

Could u please to re-upload set 3 & 4 if u are avaliable? because the link is expired.

Thx!

• Thank you for the links! I get to watch Milena in this match too! :D :thumbsup:

Also, I found a short clip on youtube with Milena, Logan, Ingrid and Nesli hanging out off the court! Milena and Logan are funny in this video also. :D The one who showed me this link told me that they became good friends while playing in Spain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0MPslCvWLI

All the players seem to have fun together and enjoy hanging out. Ingrid's nickname is Arubia :D Neslihan is also beside her husband in this video.

Cheers! :drink: