The Person above you

• He is half-Russian and half-Pole. Apparently. The truth is he came from Krypton with his famous brother Clark Kent better known as Superman. He couldn't stand living in the shadow of his famous brother and he became the most ironic person in the world. In free time he likes to criticize polish players especially Skowrońska but deep down he wants to be Kasia's husband.

• She's from Poland. Became disappointed because Ignaczak isn't in poll for the most beautiful male polish player :D .

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Everyday talk and talk on inside-volley !

• Polish User like Bella which thinks that I want to be Kasia's husband..please..
    Monday Kasia says I love You
    Tuesday Kasia says I don't love You
    Wednesday Kasia says Yesterday I didn't say I don't love You
    Thursday Kasia says On Monday I didn't say anything
    Friday Kasia says On Monday I say I don't love You
    Saturday Kasia says Yesterday was Monday
    Sunday I am dead.

• He is the sweetest Person on that forum.
    Ironic? It is impossible. Bella must fall in love in Him and She is angry that He doesn't see it so She writes that bad words but She doesn't know that He dreams about Her every night but only when He doesn't dream about... :D

• The guy above comes to Earth one in a million :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• maybe supports russian team XD

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• She just liked Depestele. Well... Maybe she liked him before but I think she like him now even more :D

• Wife of Edward from Twilight :lol: Probably next year she will transform to a vampire :rolll:

• Likes some of my favourite players XD

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• I heared a new thing from his profile Berg's one of first names is Napela Oh God :rolll: :lol:

• I heared a new thing from his profile Berg's one of first names is Napela Oh God :rolll: :lol:

She has also a tatoo with her hawaiian name on her left shoulder...

Probably watched at least one match of Scavolini Pesaro just because of Senna Usic & Manon Flier