The Person above you

• He could say "Ich bin ein Berliner" and if he does, I'll fall in love with him because it is soooo sexy

• But StarNight dont blame Bartek, u dont even dare to watch my profile pic because u are afraid your mother will see u with open pants.

• I think he is still one of my favourite users in this forum even he get me all times serious :D

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• TPAM has got a very good first part of the nickname

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• TPAM loves nicknames :D and me I love King now :lol:

• She is from a place I want to see

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• She thought I was from Paris. But I am from Rennes, next to Paris (2 hours) in "Bretagne" :D ( more beautiful than Paris !)

• I think he is still one of my favourite users in this forum even he get me all times serious :D

Oh my dear :heart: now when u wrote this I feel something I cant deny, like when the eagles fly over mountain high, like when u laugh like a little girl, or when the body bubbles like a carbonated drink and all fear is like gone with the wind.

• TPAM is a matmazel from Rennes.Just checked her profile to not suprise like Anton months after :D

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• She doesn't know that with place I mean France XD

Edited once, last by Loca inside ().

• TPAM is from a city I will visit for sure, but I don't know when

• Oh my dear :heart: now when u wrote this I feel something I cant deny, like when the eagles fly over mountain high, like when u laugh like a little girl, or when the body bubbles like a carbonated drink and all fear is like gone with the wind.

Maybe I should add I only mean the word "happiness"...nothing more dont worry :D